Monday 2 September 2013

The Last Day Of Summer

Today is Joseph's last day of the summer holidays.
Tomorrow he moves up into class 4!
Today his job is to do some last minute homework. He has a holidays scrap book to complete so we have been looking through photographs to print out. There are some lovely pictures that I wanted to share.
When I look back at the beginning of the school holidays they seem like such a long time ago. So much has happened in the last 6 weeks.
I have to admit that I am looking forward to tomorrow and getting back into our daily school routine! It has been lovely having the three children at home but it has, at times, been a challenge! But, all in all, Joseph has been good and has spent the majority of the holidays playing with friends in the garden so I really cannot complain!
Here are Joseph's holiday pictures for his scrap book:

 








 
I think that these photographs show that Joseph has had a lovely summer holidays.
Now bring on the new school year, work hard, try your best and you will do great x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x