Wednesday 16 October 2013

Holiday Plans

It is now only 2 more sleeps until our holiday!!!!!
I am starting to get excited now, even though the pre-holiday stresses are beginning.
I am awful on the run up to holiday. I tend to stress about everything.
Have we got enough packed.
Have we packed everything.
Will the kids be ok during the journey.
Will we like where we are going.
Is the house locked.
Is everything turned off.
The list goes on!
This holiday I have a new stress...
Will I get a good signal for the internet or will we have a wi-fi connection so I can blog!!!!
I will admit since starting my blog at the beginning of July I have become addicted. I love blogging and love writing about our adventures and my fun in the kitchen.
I am going to see if I have time to schedule a couple of posts to publish while I am away. But please note I said "if I have time".
Time seems to be flying by!
I know that once we are all in the car I will relax.
I am really looking forward to getting away from home for a week.
We are going up to Northumberland, a part of the country that we all love. We already have all sorts planned for the week including a train ride at Etal and a trip across the causeway to Holy Island.
In preparation for the cold weather we have kitted the kids out with new winter coats, hats and wellies! Yes, the twins have their first pair of welly boots and they look so cute in them.
Isabella had to get a pair of Minnie Mouse ones and the only choice for Taylor was a pair of Thomas the Tank ones, he is choo choo mad! They love them and are just about getting the hang of walking in them.
We love being in the out doors and going on walks and visiting English Heritage sites, of which we are members of.
It is just a great chance for us to spend a week of quality family time together.
I hope that I will have a good signal because no doubt I will have so much to tell, but if things go quiet you know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x