Wednesday 30 October 2013

Wednesday Words - A Quote That Got Me Thinking

This week I have chosen a quote that I was told by someone that has really made me think.
I have thought about what it means, when you may think about it and why it might be said.
The quote is:
 
"Ask yourself a question, will this matter a year from now?"
Richard Carlson
 
From the first time I read it, a few weeks ago, I have been trying to get my head around its true meaning.
Be it right or wrong this is what I came up with.
I believe that we were told this so we think about everything that we do, particularly the meaningful things, and make them count!
Make them still mean something in a years time and beyond.
It could be a quote which is taken two ways but I have taken it as a positive quote.
Make each special occasion count. One that will not only be treasured on the day but in a years time and years to come after that.
Wednesday Words are hosted by Emma a Crazy With Twins who today has posted a short but sweet saying that I am sure will make many of us smile, have a look
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x