Sunday 13 October 2013

Love Boo Hair Care Products - Review

We were recently sent some of Love Boo's lovely hair care products to try.

We were sent a shampoo, conditioner and detangling spray.



Love Boo create beauty products that are great for both children and mums.

Having quite long hair I was really excited to see how they would do. The shampoo and conditioner have a very subtle fresh coconut scent that lingers onto the hair. The shampoo is very thick so a little goes a long way. This shampoo left my hair feeling squeaking clean and refreshed. After accompanying the shampoo with the conditioner my hair dried with a luxurious silky soft finish and had a great shine. I was surprised to see that the level of frizz in my hair had also reduced.

So, on my hair, Love Boo hair products get the thumbs up, but how would the be on the twins hair?

Little Isabella, I'm afraid, still hasn't got a great deal of hair. However her brother, on the other hand, has beautiful hair that curls at the back. He has the perfect hair to try Love Boo's hair care products.
I have not thought of using conditioner on his hair before. To be honest, it is not something that I would buy specifically for his hair. However Love Boo is the first hair care products that I have seen that are suitable for both children and adults hair. This is a fantastic idea to save buying various products for everyone. The one product that is great for everyone!
I used the shampoo and conditioner on Taylor's hair and was amazed that it could make his lovely soft hair even softer and was even more shiny. The detangling spray made brushing his hair easier, quicker and stress free! I did use the spray on Isabella's hair to tame her frizz and was pleased to see that it did calm it.

What I am most excited about is the detangling spray!

Normally, it takes me forever to get a brush through my hair after it has been washed, however the detangling spray has changed this! I give my wet hair a good spray and the brush goes through so much easier. The spray has the same fresh scent as the shampoo and conditioner. My hair is left feeling silky soft and is more manageable in the morning. If I have any stubborn knot I just give it a quick spray and the brush glides through it. This is a great time saver, which any busy mum will tell you, is valuable!


Now for the products information:

Love Boo only use the highest quality ingredients possible. They do not include any harsh ingredients in any of their products so as a parent this is a brand that can be trusted to provide only the best for children's delicate skin.
Love Boo's saying "Hooray, we’ve banned the baddies" means:
  • No Parabens
  • No Petrochemicals
  • No Sulphates
  • No Synthetic colours
  • No Triethanolamine (TEA)
  • No Diethanolamine (DEA)

Love Boo products are available online at
http://www.loveboo.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x