Tuesday 8 October 2013

No Broadband!

Arrr!!!
Disaster!!!
What am I going to do???
We have no internet connection!!!
We live in a village which has become a hot spot for cable theft. This has happened numerous times in the past which usually results in us being cut off for two weeks. So for the time being I am relying on my mobile data package, which isn't much!
Therefore if I go quiet, you know why!
Before it has been annoying but I wasn't blogging last time we lost our lines. Now I am I have become even more involved in social media and am noticing the loss already. Its only been 1 day!
Hubby laughs and says I'll be going into withdrawal soon!
What is even more annoying is that the cable thieves can't be very bright, we don't have copper cables anymore, they are fibre optic cables! Last time the police found them all dumped in a field because they are worthless!
Anyway, rant over, for now!
This week I have a christening to plan and am getting excited.
I have decided to make cupcakes as opposed to a big cake. I have ordered pink and blue christening cupcakes toppers to decorate them with.
The children's outfits are all ready. We have finalised everything with the reverend who will be holding the service.
I know what food we are serving, it just needs preparing. Most of the food will need preparing fresh on the morning.
We are just about there and will have proved that you do not need to spend a small fortune to have a lovely day.

2 comments:

  1. Heya I've just nominated you for the Versatile blogger award!! You can read all about it in my latest post! Also just followed you on Bloglovin' too! :) xo
    http://missmadaboutnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-versatile-blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x