Wednesday 16 October 2013

What a Day!

Today has been so busy,  now I am feeling well and truly frazzled!
I have got, just about, everything that I wanted to today done.
This afternoon the twins have been nothing but mischief!
Isabella has been doing things she knows she's not to do. Instead of being sneaky about it, she'll do it and shout mum as if to say look at me!
At one point I said "Are you going to do as you are told?" To which she, quite honestly said giggling "no!"
That told me!
Taylor has just been his usual climbing self. He has developed the male trait of selective hearing. I have lost count how many times I've told him no or told him to stop and it has fallen on deaf ears!
I am just exhausted today and am so glad to be sat down with a glass of wine!
Also my new toy has arrived.
I have, at last, had my phone upgraded!
So I have a shiny new phone to learn how to use.
Well that's another day done and bed time has quickly come round. 
Fingers crossed we have a good night, it's been a while since I had a full night.
Here's hoping.
Night night x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x