Wednesday 23 October 2013

Wednesday Words - Life

Being on holiday and spending time with the people closest certainly makes you appreciate life.
So much has happened during the last couple of months that has also made me think of life and how we perceive and live it.
We have suffered the loss of my grandad and celebrated the lives of the twins when they were christened.
Now we are enjoying spending more quality time together this week away. I have loved watching the 3 children enjoy their time away. I have especially enjoyed watching the twins get their first experience of the outdoors and puddles now that they have their new found freedom out of their pushchair.
As soon as I read this quote I thought it was a very meaningful way to look at life and one that I will remember.

“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.” ― Mother Teresa

Wednesday Words are hosted by Emma at Crazy With Twins. This week she has written a beautiful poem http://www.crazywithtwins.com/2013/10/23/wednesday-words-finding-light/#respond

4 comments:

  1. I love that quote!

    www.adventuresofayorkshiremum.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful x #wednesdaywords

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible words. Can't believe I hadn't read these anywhere before!

    Perfect for #WednesdayWords x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it as soon as I read it. It certainly makes you think abut life x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x