Sunday 2 February 2014

27th January - 2nd February 2014 - One Picture Everyday For 1 Year

This week I have spent a lot of time catching up on jobs that didn't get done when I wasn't feeling well. So nothing exciting has happened. It has been me, the kids and the hubby at home!
Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 27th January 2014


I love how the twins wait for their daddy to come home. As soon as I tell them that daddy is home, they jump up onto their toy boxes and look out of the window and shout "Daddy, Daddy!" "There he is!" They bang on the window and shout until he comes up the the window to see them! This happens every evening and it fills my heart with love every time they do it!

Tuesday 28th January 2014


Our poor little lady fell over on Monday evening and bumped her head.
She was so brave but she had a huge bump and the bruising certainly started to come out on Tuesday bless her!
She was still happy and carried on thankfully x

Wednesday 29th January 2014



Isabella makes me giggle so much.
This was her on Wednesday evening at the dinner table.
She often does this with books I wonder if she'll be a little book worm like both her dad and I.

Thursday 30th January 2014
 
We got the twins an Aquadoodle for Christmas but were disappointed to find it only had one pen.
We have finally got round to ordering them an extra pen which arrived the other day.
So on Thursday we have had the Aquadoodle out and they love it!
I knew they would enjoy playing with it but they have enjoyed it more than I thought they would.
It really has kept them amused!
I have two little artists in the making!
Friday 31st January 2014
 

I have often wanted to capture the twins together like this.
I love how they share a drink with their straws, especially when they look at each other and giggle together. Even though they argue like mad sometimes, they are never far from each other and are really the best of friends!
Saturday 1st February 2014
 
This month I am taking part in Fat Mum Slims photo a day and following the daily prompts. I thought that this would be a fun way to challenge myself and how I would take pictures that relate to our week!
So we'll see how I get on!
Today is you/me.
So here it is.
Me :-)
Sunday 2nd February 2014

02/02 subject is Favourite:
My favourite pastime, apart from family time, is baking! This is something I feel passionate about!
I love creating new cakes and trying new flavours!
These are some surprise hidden centre cakes and a first time bake so we'll see how they come out!
Follow my year in pictures at Blipfoto
I'll be sharing my 365 Project with The Boy and Me
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

I'll also be sharing with Make Do and Push's The Week That Was Captured
I will be following the prompts during February from Fat Mum Slim's Photo A Day

5 comments:

  1. Ooh! How did the cakes turn out?? I love the photo of the twins sharing a drink :)

    Thanks so much for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures really take me back, I love the photo of the twins waiting for their Daddy at the window. Beautiful Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im looking forward to watching our twins doing this sort of thing, I think they have such a special bond, love the juice sharing one.
    I like the reading the book at the table.
    look forward to seeing your interpretation of the prompts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the twins photos and that's quite some bump to the head poor thing! Still smiling though! Sounds like you had a good week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the photo of your little one devouring the book!

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365 (new linky live now).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x