Tuesday 2 May 2017

#CookBlogShare 2017 Week 18 - Plus 4 Delicious Dinners!

Hello and welcome to week 18 of CookBlogShare.

It feels like a long time since I have written a CookBlogShare post. I have had a lovely couple weeks off and return with some big news! Last week I had an interview and was offered the job, which means that my blog time is going to become more limited and more precious. As both Jacqui from Recipes Made Easy and Monika from Everyday Healthy Recipes did such a great job covering the linky while I was away they will be joining Eb from Easy Peasy Foodie and I on a regular basis! I am currently planning the future dates but once they are confirmed I will be sharing them on the CookBlogShare Facebook page and on my CookBlogShare page

Now on to this weeks post. I loved looking through all of the delicious recipes that were shared last week. The only theme for this weeks post is that they are all delicious dinners!

Here are my favourite four recipes from week 17 of CookBlogShare...

The first recipe that I could not resist is this Cornish Asparagus Risotto with Peas and Wild Garlic Pesto from Tin and Thyme. Foraging for wild garlic is something that I long to do, this recipe has certainly reignited the urge! I must research where to find it! Do you have any tips?

The following recipe is a vegetarian alternative to a much loved classic meal. The Veg Space shared her Chestnut Mushroom Bourguignon which I know would be a success in our house. Mushrooms are a favourite vegetable of the hubby and I and makes a great meat alternative!

It is no secret that I love our leftovers so the following recipe was always going to be a winner in my book! These full of flavour Lamb and Feta No Bake Pitta Pizzas from The Crazy Kitchen look and sound like the ideal way to use any leftover lamb!

Last but not least are these Chipotle Quorn Mince Tacos from A Strong Coffee. They are perfect for a vegetarian twist on Fridays cinco de mayo Mexican celebrations! We love anything Mexican and will definitely be having a Mexican feast on Friday!

If you missed any of these recipes last week I recommend you pop over and have a look!

Now on to this weeks linky. But before just let me recap on a couple of 'rules'.
  • Any foodie post can be shared, both old and new
  • Please comment on either this or the post labelled HOST in the linky
  • If you share via Twitter, tag me @k_phillipson and I will retweet
  • Pop over to some of the other recipes shared and leave a comment
  • As always I will be commenting, Tweeting and pinning all of your entries
  • Don't forget to add the CookBlogShare badge below!
Now over to you. I cannot wait to see what you have been cooking up!


17 comments:

  1. Hi, Kirsty! Thanks a lot for hosting and have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Kirsty! You've featured a fine collection of recipes, they are all delicious and super quick to make - great weeknight dinner recipes! Have a good week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delicious round up Kirsty, I really could have done with a portion of the Chestnut Mushroom Bourguignon last week - it looks perfect for those chillier days.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, yes please - can I have them all? I think if I had to choose I would go for those Lamb and Feta No Bake Pitta Pizzas!! Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this weeks round up Kirsty, the pittas and taco is particular, right up my street in 'go-to' quick and easy food

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delicious round up this week Kirsty, I love the idea of the lamb and Feta pittas. Thanks for hosting x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for including my recipe in your round up Kirsty! Must write one up for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the Tacos - I would love to say I was aware that it was cinco de mayo but that hadn't even figured!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely selection of tasty recipes! #CookBlogShare never disappoints :) Huge congrats on your new job as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your new job. I hope you still manage to find some time for blogging. Thanks for featuring my risotto. I think I need to make some more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those delicious dinners look perfect! I'd happily pick any of them to eat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh,what a fab roundup.They look seriously delicious!Thanks for hosting xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Running late this week but I have now added my soup to this linky. What a great round up from last week so many delicious recipes

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for hosting Kirsty xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kristy...The 4 course meal looks amazing!! I liked the Taco specially

    https://www.gamevillage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Huge congrats on the new job! Amazing looking dishes #cookblogshare

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the job Kirsty and thanks for sharing! All the recipes look delicious. I'm a massive fan of all types of risotto and that asparagus one looks amazing! Definitely one I'll be trying :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x