Monday 22 May 2017

Weekly Meal Plan - #MealPlanningMonday - Week 21 2017

Hello and welcome to week 21 of #MealPlanningMonday.

Last weeks meal plan was a huge success. I found that having a more relaxed approach less pressure and did help me to stick to the meal plan. I have also found that having some lunches planned has helped me to stick to the Slimming World plan. This has paid off with a 1 and a half pound loss which means that I only have 3 more to lose for me to reach my target!

After last weeks success I am going to be carrying on meal planning in this way. This weeks meals will be accompanied with plenty for fresh vegetables thanks to the fruit and vegetables box that I got delivered. I love sneaking in extra goodness into our meals and seeing the children eating it with no questions asked!

This is what I have got planned for this weeks meals...

Week Commencing 22nd May 2017

Lunches

Leftovers - Last week I enjoyed many leftover lunches. This not only reduced our food waste but also made some quick and easy lunches.

Rice/Pasta Salads

Homemade Soup

Egg dishes

Sandwich

Main Meals

Lentil and Chickpea Casserole

Tuna and Sweet Potato Pasta Bake

Turkey and Bacon Risotto

Sausage Meatballs

Beef Rogan Josh

As always I am going to decide what we will have at the weekend nearer the time.

What are your top meal planning tips? Do you find a more relaxed plan easier?

If you write a meal planning post feel free to add it to the #MealPlanningMonday blog hop!


Hijacked By Twins

get the InLinkz code

3 comments:

  1. Loving the plan, I do find it's easier to stick to if you have lunches in there too. I need to start doing that again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get better at meal planning, we are trying but we keep forgetting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Are there links to the recipes in your meal plan?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x