Monday 22 August 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - The Carnival Cruise Edition

This weeks meal plan is certainly going to be the most exciting meal plan that I have written to date. This weeks meal plan is brought to you via Carnival Vista!



Finally, our holiday with Carnival has arrived and I cannot wait to tell you all about the foodie delights that can be found on board Vista. Being their Foodieseeker Blogger gives me the perfect excuse to explore what food there will be on offer.

This week we have got some meals pre booked which I will tell you about in my meal plan. The other days we will be quite spontaneous and decide what to eat when meal time arrives. I am looking forward to having a week off from cooking and house work. It is going to be lovely having someone else do all of the hard work for me!

I have written a list of restaurants that we would like to visit. I just hope that we manage to visit them all! Check out the list:
  • Seafood Shack
  • Blue Iguana Cantina (Mexican cuisine)
  • Gut's Burger Joint
  • Lido Buffet
  • Horizons Dining
  • Fat Jimmy's C-Side BBQ
  • Bonsai Sushi
  • Mongolian Wok
  • Pizzaria del Capitano
  • Room Service
Last week we visited the Italian speciality restaurant Cucina del Capitano and Ji-Ji Asian Kitchen which I will be telling you all about once we are home.

This is what we will be enjoying this week thanks to Carnival...
Weekly Meal Plan The Carnival Cruise Edition  - Week Commencing 22nd August 2016

Monday - Rome, Italy

On Monday we do not have a meal booked and will choose from one of the restaurants listed below.

Tuesday - Livorno, Italy

Like on Monday, we have nothing booked so will be choosing a new place to eat.

Wednesday - Marseilles, France

On Wednesday we will be visiting the third speciality restaurant Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse. As I am awful at selecting what to eat I looked at the menu at home and decided to have Beef Carpaccio for starters, followed by Broiled Fillet Mignon and finishing with a Cheesecake with Hazelnut Biscuit Base.

Thursday - Palma de Majorca, Spain

For breakfast on Thursday I will be taking the kids to Dr Seuss Green Eggs and Ham breakfast event. We will be dining on Dr Seuss themed dishes and enjoying the entertainment.

Our final night on Vista. We will probably visit our favourite restaurant as a final night treat.

Friday - Barcelona then Home

As we will be arriving home after lunch we will be going to the shops and buying a pre made meal.

Next week my Weekly Meal Plan will be back to normal. I hope you have a lovely week!

Do you meal plan? Do you write a meal plan post? If so feel free to join in with the MealPlanningMonday blog hop!


get the InLinkz code

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! How exciting! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
    The Dr Seuss breakfast sounds fantastic! Have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing! I hope you re having good a brilliant time. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x