Tuesday 2 August 2016

#CookBlogShare Week 30 Round Up and Week 31 Linky

Welcome to another week of the CookBlogShare round up and linky.

This weeks round up has absolutely no theme, they are just recipes that stood out for me this week. As always selecting just four and narrowing it down was hard. It is a pleasure to read your recipe posts each week so thank you for sharing them and joining in each week.

Before I go on with this weeks post. I want to say a huge thank you to Hayley from Snap Happy Bakes for co hosting CookBlogShare with Mandy and I since we took over the linky. You may have read in Hayley's post last week that she is now taking a bit of time away from blogging as she is due to have a baby soon. I just want to take a moment to wish Hayley all the best and that we look forward to her rejoining us once she is back blogging again! Now that Hayley is having a break Eb from Easy Peasy Foodie will be joining us and hosting the linky. Eb has been a loyal CookBlogShare blogger and I know that she will do a fantastic job hosting!

Now back to this weeks round up. As I said before there is no theme except from all four being such deliciously tempting recipes. Here are my four favourite recipes from week 30 of CookBlogShare...

First up this week are these irresistibly juicy Bilberry and Custard Crumble Tarts from Only Crumbs Remain. I love berries but have never tried bilberries but Angela makes them sound like the sort of berry that I would love, sharp and juicy. I can just imagine how well the flavours go with the creamy custard and the traditional crumble topping!

Next up is a healthy Tropical Smoothie from Jess Cantoni. We love smoothies, even the kids, so when I read this recipe I knew that it would be something that the whole family would enjoy. Smoothies are the perfect way to get extra fruit into the kids and a fun activity to get them involved in making too!

The next recipe just screamed out summer eating, al fresco. These Sesame Tofu Kebabs from Tales from the Kitchen Shed look like the ideal meal to enjoy in the sun. I love tofu but I think that with tofu dishes it is the dressing that makes the meal. These kebabs have been marinaded in tahini, honey, ginger, lime and garlic to name just a few ingredients. Served in a lettuce leaf makes them healthy as well as full of flavour!

Last but not least are these not so naughty Raw Chocolate Tartlets from Nutritious Deliciousness. I love raw cacao, it is such a great way to have cacao without the guilt. The base of the tarts are full of goodness from delicious raw ingredients such as dates, almonds, dessicated coconut and raw cacao. The filling is made with one of my favourite ingredients, coconut oil. These are a must try as are the Raw Cacao Supergreen Spirulina Balls that are also on the same post!

If you missed any of these recipes last week then I fully recommend that you pop over and take a look. You will not be disappointed, I promise!

Now on to this weeks linky. I cannot wait to see what you have been cooking up!

Enjoy x
CookBlogShare


7 comments:

  1. Hi, Kirsty. I stopped by and dropped something sweet and savory for you to enjoy. I hope you like them. Thanks for hosting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh what a scrummy round-up Kirsty, they all look absolutely delicious. I don't think I've ever tried a raw tart before so I shall certainly be popping by to have a read about those. And thank you for including my bilberry tarts :-)
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just linked up! Thanks for hosting this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab link up! All of them sound so good. I especially like the sound of Angela's bilberry tarts. They look and sound so amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm those raw chocolate tarts look fab! Managed to link up this week before my holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious round up this week, love the look of those raw chocolate tarts. Thanks for including my sesame tofu kebabs. Behind with my posts at the moment so I won't be linking up this week but I'll enjoy blog hopping x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kirsty, thank you so much for including my smoothie in this week's round-up! This week I've added in another dairy-based recipe: italian fondue! Enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x