Tuesday 13 December 2016

#CookBlogShare - Round-up and Week 50 Linky

Hello and welcome to week 50 of CookBlogShare. I cannot believe that we have almost had another year of CookBlogShare! As this is my last CookBlogShare of 2016 be prepared for me to get sentimental!

Thank you so much for supporting the linky over the last year it has been a pleasure to host and read all of your delicious recipes. Next year the linky will continue with Mandy from Sneaky Veg, Eb from Easy Peasy Foodie and myself and we look forward to continuing this lovely foodie blogger community.

This weeks round up is all about chocolate. I simply could not resist the four chocolate delights that I have chosen as my favourite recipes. They are all irresistible, some are even healthy but all four will want you wanting more!

Here are my four favourite recipes from week 49 of CookBlogShare...

The first recipe is from Le Coin de Mel. These Healthy 'Free From' Chocolate Brownies will keep you coming back for more. They are also a great way of sneaking some sweet potatoes unknowingly into the family! They would be the perfect treat to have with an afternoon coffee.

Next up are these Gluten Free Cherry Choc Raw Squares from Glutarama. They contain so many ingredients that have got me wanting to make them. Morello cherries, coconut and ground almonds, perfect! I imagine that the hard part is waiting for the squares to set before tucking in!

Following on with the raw theme is this decadent Raw Vegan Chocolate Tart from Yumsome. The base is made using cashew nuts, cocoa, dates and coconut oil, wow, it sounds amazing and that is before I have even told you about the filling. The filling consists of yet more dark chocolate coconut milk, agave nectar and even sea salt. I want this tart so much, it is a must make!

Last but certainly not least is this bejewelled topped Chocolate Tart from Easy Peasy Foodie. I adore the topping on this chocolate tart the addition of pistachios, cranberries and orange transform this chocolate tart into a tart fit for your Christmas dinner table!

I am sure that you will agree that the four recipes that I have featured today are all irresistible! If you missed any of them I definitely recommend you pop over and take a look!

Now onto this weeks CookBlogShare linky.

Share your foodie posts both old and new welcome, add the badge below so others can find us, comment on the HOST post, comment on some other posts that have linked up and enjoy. If you tweet me at @k_phillipson I will retweet them all and throughout the week I will be tweeting, pinning and stumbling!

Next week the linky is being hosted by Eb at Easy Peasy Foodie who will be hosting for two weeks as she has very kindly offered to keep the linky going over the Christmas week. 

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish you all a delicious Christmas and I look forward to seeing what you have been cooking up!

Enjoy x

CookBlogShare

22 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting! Happy holidays! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too and thank you for joining in x

      Delete
  2. I'm not the hugest chocolate fan but all those recipes just look delicious! Tempted to make them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no Christmas without chocolate and there is certainly enough to choose from in this 'sweet' selection:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks for including my chocolate tart! Though mine definitely looks like the least healthy of the bunch...which is unusual for me!! All the others looks fab and I am loving the idea of healthy chocolate puddings :-) Can't believe how many entries there are already this week!! Think it's going to be a busy one :-) Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome, I simply could not resist your chocolate tart x

      Delete
  5. Thank you for hosting and have a very Merry Christmas. These chocolate recipes look amazing and I am looking forward to seeing the recipes that link up this week. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too! There are already so many delicious posts linked up x

      Delete
  6. Lovely links this week, really getting me in the festive spirit...no kitchen still but it's being fitted as I type so Glutarama will be up and baking again soon...may have a 24hr bake-a-thon to make up for lost time. Merry Christmas Peeps xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too. I bet you cannot wait for your kitchen to be finished! Thank you for joining us x

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for including my brownies in your round up sweetie. I'm in great company! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous chocolate desserts! I love the fact that some of them are even healthy as well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It is great isn't it, chocolate and healthy! x

      Delete
  9. Hi Kirsty, Thanks for the party and happy holidays. This week I have shared an Indian styled pickle with green apples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining in and a happy holiday to you too x

      Delete
  10. Oh my gosh! Those chocolate things are making my mouth water! I love the look of your soup this week too. I can't get enough soup this time of year. Especially made with my homemade chicken stock to ward off the bugs ;)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki, soup has to be my favourite lunch at this time of year x

      Delete
  11. Ooh yes, chocolate is such a great theme for a round up Kirsty! Yum!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You simply cannot go wrong with a good chocolate round up x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x