Monday 19 December 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 19th December 2016

Before I tell you about my week I must apologise for the lack of a weekly meal plan last week! I did plan but just did not get round to writing about it, sorry.

Last week was manic. I felt like I was never in. There were school events on, shopping to be done and shows to see. The twins have now finished for the Christmas holidays but J still has two more days to go. The twins are absolutely full of it at the moment. This year, now that they are 4, they really get what Christmas is about and are so excited. It is lovely to see but I will admit, it can be exhausting! This week I am planning to keep them as occupied as possible. Today we are going to have brunch with Santa so that is today sorted. The rest of the week we will be going out walking and doing Christmas activities at home.

As for Slimming World, I am on track to reaching my first target. Two weeks ago I went a day early as I had a poorly twin at home so I went in the evening once the hubby was home. I was amazed to have lost 3.5lbs and achieved my club 10 target. Last week I lost another 2lbs and have now lost 22lbs and got my 1.5 stone award. This time something has clicked with my weight loss and feel that I am not on a diet as I eat a lot, but the difference is, this time I am eating a lot of the good foods.

Now on to this weeks meal plan. As the twins are used to having a hot dinner at school I am going to try and keep that going for them during the week. I will be either making them easy dinners at lunch or making extra the night before for them to have the following day. 

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 19th December 2016

Monday

Lunch - Brunch with Santa
Dinner - Poussin's roast dinner

Tuesday

Lunch - Fish fingers, vegetables and potatoes
Dinner - Chunky chicken soup

Wednesday

Lunch - Leftover chunky chicken soup
Dinner - Pesto pasta with green veg

Thursday

Lunch - Leftover pasta
Dinner - Fish pie

Friday

Lunch - Leftover fish pie
Dinner - Picky tea

Saturday - Christmas eve

Dinner - Out at my mum and dads

Sunday - Christmas day

Dinner - Traditional roast turkey and all the trimmings!

There will be no weekly meal plan next week as I am planning to have some much needed time off with the family. But I will be back on 2nd January 2017!

I hope you have a great week and a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

If you write a weekly meal plan why not join in with the MealPlanningMonday blog hop!


get the InLinkz code

3 comments:

  1. Wow 22nd is a fab loss, well done. I love the sound of the chunky chicken soup. Have a fab Christmas, enjoy your break x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the weight loss. That's fantastic!
    I hope you had a lovely Brunch with Santa...
    Have a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased to hear about your Slimming World success - well done you! Great meal plan - I need to get organised for the holidays X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x