Monday 5 December 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 5th December 2016

Yay we are in December! Our Christmas tree is up and the countdown is on! I have even revamped my Weekly Meal Plan badge and added a Christmassy feel to it!

Yesterday I did a trial run for a Christmas spiced turkey, using a chicken. A couple of weeks ago I did a Roast Chicken River Cottage Style which was a huge success. As soon as I tasted it I knew that I would want to transform it for Christmas and it was amazing!

Last weeks weigh in was a success. I lost another 2.5lbs which saw me also go into a new number! So far I have lost 16.5lbs. I am aiming to lose another 3.5lbs for Christmas, this will get me to Club 10 where I will have lost 10% of my weight! I am sure that I can do it as I have another 3 weigh in's before the big day. Changing the way that I eat and cook has made me think about how I can continue throughout the Christmas holiday. We all know that it is a difficult time of year to stick to plan. I have written an article for BritMums about how to have a Merry Healthy Christmas which I am planning to follow!

This weeks meal plan is all about trying to run the freezer down a little before I collect my meat hamper and turkey. This will not only run the freezer down but will also save us some money!

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 5th December 2016

Monday

Lunch - Omelette
Dinner - Leftover soup

Tuesday

Lunch - Leftover soup
Dinner - Pork Ragu and pasta

Wednesday

Lunch - Leftover pasta
Dinner - Lentil lasagne

Thursday

Lunch - Lentil soup using some lentil sauce from the lasagne
Dinner - Cauliflower pizza and salad

Friday

Lunch - Mugshot
Dinner - Chicken burgers, salad and chips

As for the weekend I am going to plan closer to the time.

Do you meal plan? What have you got planned for this week?

If you write a meal plan post feel free to join in with the MealPlanningMonday blog hop.

Have a great week x


get the InLinkz code

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's an amazing weightloss - go you !! Your food sounds scrummy too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x