Monday 16 January 2017

#CookBlogShare 2017 Week 2 Round-up

Week 2 of the CookBlogShare linky was full of delicious recipes. From cupcakes to salads, from soups to dips, there really was something for everyone. There was such a great variety to the recipes hence this weeks round-up having no particular theme apart from all being deliciously tempting dishes.

Here are my four favourite recipes from week 2 of CookBlogShare 2017...

The first recipe that I chose this week is from Kate at The Veg Space. Her Speedy and Spicy Chilli Bean Burritos not only look and sound delicious, but they also brought back a treasured memory of eating burritos while away on Carnival Vista. Ever since that holiday I have been meaning to recreate those burritos and seeing this recipe has made me want to do it even more!

Next up is a recipe from Mandy at Sneaky Veg. This recipe is pure comfort in a dish. This Macaroni Cheese with Three Hidden Vegetables is guaranteed to be a hit with both the kids and adults and with hidden veg you can be happy knowing that as much as they are enjoying a good old macaroni cheese they are still benefiting from the goodness of the vegetables.

The following recipe had me with the first ingredient mentioned. Charlotte from Charlotte's Lively Kitchen shared her Roasted Red Pepper Chilli Hummus which, with it's fiery orange colour and roasted sweetness, certainly had me hooked. This hummus has gone to the top of my to try list, this dip will make the perfect snack with some fresh crudités and bread.

Last but not least is from Zoe at Eats Leeds. Since starting the Slimming World plan I have fallen in love with filling salads so as soon as I saw this 5 Minute Moroccan Vegan Salad I knew that it would make an ideal lunch. But what makes this salad different has to be the dressing that is full of spices, this salad will not only be a filling meal but one that is full of flavour!

If you missed any of these recipes last week I recommend you pop over and take a look at them. They will leave you wanting more!

Tomorrow the CookBlogShare linky is being hosted by Eb at Easy Peasy Foodie and I cannot wait to see what you have been cooking up!

Hijacked By Twins

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my Mac n cheese - these meals all sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing! They all sound so good don't they! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely round up and I especially like the look of that 5 minute Moroccan vegan salad - It would make a perfect lunch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x