Wednesday 25 January 2017

Brilliant Bread


I love bread! There is nothing better than having a slice of freshly baked bread, that is still warm, with deliciously indulgent butter melting into the slice. Oh just the thought of it is making me want to get in the kitchen and bake some bread!

But if you have ever made your own bread, you will know that it can be quite time consuming and in our ever busy lives, time is such a precious entity! However there are ways that you can enjoy freshly made bread at home without all of the hard work!
That is where Breadmakers from Panasonic come in. You can now get breadmakers that can make a lot more than your average white loaf. I was amazed to discover that they have features to enable you to have freshly baked rustic sour dough, artisan breads, scones and it even has a fruit and nut dispenser. I need one of these in my life. Having a breadmaker would make life so much easier and not to mention cheaper! With the rising food prices it is so much cheaper to buy the ingredients and make your own bread at home.

The following bread recipes that I have made in the past would be easily adaptable for a bread maker and ones that I would love to try out!




Do you use a bread maker? Do I need to invest in one? I'd love to know what you think!

Enjoy x

Disclosure: This is a collaborative post

3 comments:

  1. Just give me a slab of one of those now! They look scrumptious and I too LOVE bread!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely ashamed to say that I have NEVER baked bread from scratch before. My mom has THE BEST recipe that I want to post about, but I have to actually make the bread first so I can photograph it. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a bread maker, but it vibrated itself off the work surface! I have learnt to love making it from scratch though, so I think I'll leave it for a while x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x