Monday 4 May 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 4th May 2015

After a manic weekend I am pleased that my meal plan doesn't strictly start until tomorrow. Today we are visiting my parents for dinner which allows me to have an extra lazy day.

The weekend has been a very naughty one with regards to food and drink. The healthy eating has more or less gone out of the window. I have forgotten the calories and eaten what I have wanted. Needless to say a lot of cake has been eaten along with wine, cocktails and prosecco!

It has been a lovely weekend!

As today is a bank holiday I will enjoy the day but as of tomorrow the healthy eating will be back in force!

Before I go on to this week's meal plan let me share with you my recipes from last week.
This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 4th May 2015

Roast Chicken

Over the weekend we have not had a roast dinner so I will be making one on Tuesday instead.

Leftover Chicken Bake

I am planning to use any leftovers from the roast dinner to make a creamy chicken bake which be topped with potatoes.

Mushroom Risotto

This is a favourite of ours which we have not had in a long time so we will be having it this week.

Fish

I will be using some fish that I bought from the reduced section of the supermarket. I have got some cod fillet, smoked haddock and smoked salmon. I will be using them for a meal on Friday however at the moment I am not sure how.

Birthday Barbecue

On Saturday we are planning to have a barbecue, weather depending, for my mother in law's birthday.

As always I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png

4 comments:

  1. Love the look of the pasta bake, my little one loves pasta and he's yet to try pasta bake so i'm definitely going to try this with him one of the days! Have a fab week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicken bake sounds great, I will definitely do something like that with leftover chicken, I usually go for pasta dishes or curry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iove the sound of this week (I have to do a roast, if I don't do it on a Sunday too). I've not even don't my plan yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iove the sound of this week (I have to do a roast, if I don't do it on a Sunday too). I've not even don't my plan yet! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x