Sunday 10 May 2015

4th May - 10th May 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week has gone by even quicker than normal thanks to the lovely bank holiday Monday. It is always great to get an extra family day in the week!

This week has seen a return of the colder weather along with wind and rain so there has not been a lot of outdoor play but we have still managed to walk the school run which has bee
n lovely.

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 4th May 2015



On Monday we enjoyed a lazy family day together. After my night away at BlogOn I was ready for a relaxing day.

Tuesday 5th May 2015


After a morning of catching up on jobs and the twins at nursery we had some rhubarb to harvest. I made a lovely Stewed Rhubarb and rhubarb and sponge pudding which I will be sharing next week.

Wednesday 6th May 2015


After a busy morning with the dogs at the vets for their kennel cough vaccination I was cheered up by some lovely parcels. I cannot wait to use the pamper pack that Al Fresco Holidays sent!

Thursday 7th May 2015


On the walk home from school the twins love playing games. On Thursday they kept hiding from each other. When we got home they gave each other a huge hug. Despite the falling out and arguments they are so close and it is moments like this that I love to see.

Friday 8th May 2015


On the sunny walk home on Friday the twins were on the hunt for dandelions to blow. It was lovely to have some sunshine back even if it was just for the morning.

Saturday 9th May 2015


On Saturday we celebrated my mother in laws birthday by having a family meal along with my mum and dad. It was lovely having everyone together. Unfortunately the weather was not as nice as we had hoped so the barbecue was cancelled and I cooked pulled pork instead. I also made this delicious Bailey's Cheesecake which will be featured on my blog next week.

Sunday 10th May 2015


Today is going to be a bit of a lazy day. I will be blogging and doing the odd job while the hubby is busy in the garden. Joseph will no doubt be out with his friends all day. At the moment the twins are having a quiet hour watching The Piglet Movie. I hope you have a lovely day and week.

365
TWTWC
Running in Lavender

10 comments:

  1. It looks like you have had a good week despite the weather! Hope you are enjoying your lazy Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh the piglet movie, ove it, but then anything with pooh and co in I love.
    The twin cuddles are gorgeous, love how she is screwing her face up.
    My daughter loves Baileys, can you tag me in the recipe when it goes live please?
    Hope you end up with lots of yummy things from the garden later in the year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a warm picture of the twins hugging! The cheesecake looks lush, and we love rhubarb too. I just made some rhubarb compote the other day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful photos! Them hugging is so sweet....It's so nice when they get on x

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm Baileys cheesecake how decadent :)
    well done on growing those big stalks of rhubarb, very impressed.
    it is lovely how close your twins are - such a sweet photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely week. Love the first photo and the one of the twins hugging. That cheesecake looks yummy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a great week.
    I havent had rhubarb in ages! Might have to remedy that this week!
    Great photos.
    L
    #Project365

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmm, Bailey's cheesecake... Now I want some! Popped over from 365 and TWTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had me at Bailey's cheesecake!! Wow this looks amazing, as does that pamper pack you were sent. Can I spot some yummy chocolates? Love these sunny pictures, lets hope the warm weather continues! Thanks so much for linking up to My Captured Moment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh that cheesecake looks awesome! I'm very envious of your soap n glory haul! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x