Sunday 24 May 2015

18th May - 24th May 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

I can tell that the children, particularly the twins, are ready for half term. This week has seen all of us become slower in the mornings. 

This week has seen baking, running, injuries, outdoor fun and a little star!

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 18th May 2015


These delicious Muesli and Chia Seed Breakfast Buns were the highlight of Monday's pictures. I baked them on Sunday for the hubby to take to work and they certainly were a great way to start the day!

Tuesday 19th May 2015


I have certainly got the exercise bug at the moment and on Tuesday morning I set out for my next couch to 5K session. After a stressful morning I found that it helped no end to get rid of the stress!

Wednesday 20th May 2015


On Wednesday I started off with another couch to 5K session but noticed that my legs were hurting more than normal. After having a chat with the lovely fitness instructor that I see on a Wednesday I realised that I have shin splints! Therefore the running is now off and I have to take it easy for 2 weeks! However seeing these beautiful Alliums flowering in the garden did make my day!

Thursday 21st May 2015


On Thursday it was a lovely afternoon and the twins had lots of garden fun.

Friday 22nd May 2015


Our little star Isabella came home from nursery today with a star of the lesson sticker and the children broke up from school! We have a full week and a day off. However the holidays did not start well as a dreaded migraine struck me down for the afternoon and evening!

Saturday 23rd May 2015


Most of Saturday went by in a blur of sleep, tablets, more sleep followed by more tablets. Unfortunately my migraine was still there in the morning after a whopping great big 14 hours sleep! Thankfully the hubby took charge of the children and took them out so that I had some peace and quiet. As the afternoon went on it gradually got better. A delivery that came in the afternoon did make me smile. I am due to work with the fab Yumbox (a brand which I love!) and Isabella's new Yumbox arrived. She already loves it!

Sunday 24th May 2015


My Silent Sunday picture.

365
TWTWC
Running in Lavender

11 comments:

  1. well done to Isabella on her sticker and you Kirsty on your coach to 5k mission. also i love that little play house in the garden x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're inspiring me to put the running shoes back on (despite the shin flints)! Hope that's the last of your migraines for a while too. Love the purple play hut in the garden and all the lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to Isabella for being a star! Gorgeous alliums and peony, such glorious colours. And big well done to you too for running.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Booo migraines suck!!

    Fab photos - I hope you and the twins enjoy your week (and one day!) off.

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how annoying about the shin splints, and the migraine. Hope you're feeling better. Love the twins playhouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, migraines are the worst!! Well done to your little one for being star of the lesson and that muffin looks yummy! I'm always hungry when I come onto your site for some reason. Thanks for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of those breakfast buns. Well done on the running, I wish I could find the motivation! Hope you are having a good half term x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh those buns look delicious :) I'll have to check out your recipe :) Huge well done on continuing the running!

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done on star of the week, good one Isabella
    Oh dear at the running not going the way you would like especially when you are just getting into it.
    Love their wee hut and seat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry to hear about your migraine, hope it cleared up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh jealous of the Yumbox! Shin splints are awful :( #project365

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x