Sunday 17 May 2015

11th May - 17th May 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week has seen the children develop horrible colds and coughs. I can tell that it is nearly the end of the twins first half term. They are getting more tired but are still thoroughly enjoying nursery.

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 11th May 2015


Monday was the first day that all three chickens have laid eggs since we added the two new birds to the flock. I can see I will be baking a lot to use the eggs!
Tuesday 12th May 2015


On Tuesday I did my first session of the NHS Couch to 5K program. I have never been a runner and am completely out of my comfort zone but I did actually enjoy the run and walk after taking the children to school.

Wednesday 13th May 2015


On Wednesday I decided to have a go at doing the Couch to 5K session with the dogs as my running buddies. They loved it as did I! Yes I am amazed that I enjoyed running!

Thursday 14th May 2015


The twins are full of cold and Wednesday night was awful. I was up and down all night with Taylor so as you can imagine on Thursday I was exhausted and it was very much fuelled by coffee!

Friday 15th May 2015


Everything that happened on Friday was over shadowed by this! I am still astounded that I have this badge on my blog and am absolutely over the moon! My little blog is among other blogs that I admire so much so thank you for reading and enjoying what I do.

Saturday 16th May 2015


Well Saturdays plans went completely to pop when Taylor started to be sick. We were due to visit The Deep in Hull but little man was really sick so we had to turn around and go home. The rest of the day was just full of cuddles so as you can imagine pictures were the last thing on my mind. However the hubby and I did enjoy as delicious evening meal!

Sunday 17th May 2015


Today Taylor is much better and has not been sick anymore but both twins are still full of cold. The morning started off with these two looking and listening to different music. Joseph is becoming more interested in music, but not the usual music that you expect a 10 year old listen to. He is taking a leaf out of his dads book and listening to a lot of rock, punk and metal! Today we are not planning to do much. The hubby is busy in the garden, I'll be baking and the children will be playing! Hope you have a lovely Sunday.

365
TWTWC
Running in Lavender

5 comments:

  1. well done on your foodies ranking - bet that made you smile :)
    so sorry you have had such poorly kids this week :(
    but i am very impressed with your coach to 5k challenge you have embarked on xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations on your foodies rank, that's brilliant!! Also that evening meal on Saturday night looks amazing! Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on your foodies ranking, it must be a nice feeling. I need to come and look at some of your foodie stuff I think, I usually only read your 365. Oh dear at not being well, and worse you had to turn round and come back, Joseph must have been disappointed.
    Good luck with the couch to 5k, I don't do running too much of me wobbles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Huge congrats on the Foodie ranking! That's amazing :) Good luck with the couch to 5k - my MIL did it and now she's doing a 4 mile "fun" run in July with her running club!

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your foodies score :) Well done you on the couch to 5k. I bloody hate running at the best of times so may be I should start on this! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x