Monday 27 July 2015

#CookBlogShare Week 1 Round Up

First of all I want to say a huge thank you to everyone that joined in on the first CookBlogShare that I have hosted. Lucy did an amazing job establishing CookBlogShare, she really is going to be a hard act to follow but I hope, together, we can make her proud!

This week saw some delicious recipes and I enjoyed reading them all. But I had to pick four of my favourites and here they are...


The Domestic Gothess - Muesli Bread has made me want to get back to baking bread! We used to love muesli bread and this one looks like the perfect way to start the day!

One of my weaknesses in life has to be wine! I love a good bottle of wine with food. This post from Le Coin De Mel - Wine Pairing for Dummies in 30 Seconds or 3 Minutes is great for any wine and food lover. The wine pairing classes sound like a lot of fun, I want to go to one!

We have got a lot of rhubarb growing in the garden so this recipe Everyday Made Fresh - Strawberry and Rhubarb Creamsicles would be a great way to use some of it up and please the children at the same time!

Coconut and chocolate, what is there not to love? This breakfast treat Charlotte's Lively Kitchen - Coconut Chocolate Overnight Oats looks so delicious. I still have not tried overnight oats so I think that this recipe will be my first!

This week #CookBlogShare is hosted by Snap Happy Bakes. We are both looking forward to seeing what delicious recipes you have to share!


CookBlogShare

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my little wine pairing guide. My best friend is a real genius when it comes to wine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x