Monday 13 July 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 13th July 2015

Last weeks meal plan was a huge success! We had every meal that was planned. I will admit to having some good old fish and chips on Friday from the local chip shop. I cannot remember the last time that we had fish and chips from the chip shop so it was a lovely treat!

Last week I decided to go back to Slimming World. I am needing a good kick up the back side and am hoping that monitoring what I eat and drink will be the start that I need.

Last week I shared some delicious meals...




Back to the weekly meal plan, this is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 13th July 2015

Chicken Kiev

Today we will be having some freshly made chicken Kiev's served with new potatoes and salad.

Summer Veg Rice

On Tuesday we will be having a mixture of summer vegetables in rice.

Pasta Bake

On Wednesday I go to a fitness class so a light and easy meal is planned. This week we will have a beef pasta bake. I will have mine without melted cheese.

Pork Loin Steak

I will be marinading the pork loin steaks in some Oriental spices and serving it with courgette noodle stir fry.

Flat Iron Steaks

On Friday I will treat the hubby to a delicious steak dinner.

Lasagne

On Saturday I will be making a lasagne served with salad and garlic bread.

As always I am sharing with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

 mpm different fonts.png

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fab week last week and this week looks just as promising. (Particularly love the look of the oriental salmon from last week and the chicken kievs this week!) Good luck with slimming world too! My sister swears by slimming world so I hoe you are as successful in meeting your goals as she has been :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I point blank refuse to diet, so today I bought a kettlebell, went on a massive walk with the dog in the rain and I have a bike ride planned for Wednesday :) I'm focusing on cleaner eating, but I'm way too lazy to count calories, sins, points, etc.
    Your plan looks great for the week! We're on Steak on Thursday, my hubby is also a big fan of steak, he loves it with prawns too, so I thought I'd treat him, I'm not that fussed about steak, much prefer fish or chicken.
    Enjoy your week anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo love the look of the risotto! Weekly meal planning is definitely the way forward for us if we want to eat healthy, if we don't plan then quick naughty meals start creeping their way in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That risotto sounds delicious, I'll be adding that to our menu next week. Part of me hopes the kids' don't like it so I can eat their share ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x