Monday 20 July 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 20th July 2015

The summer holidays are nearly here. The children finish school tomorrow then it is 6 weeks of lots of family time!

We have started the week with the hubby at home and buying a meal for tonight's meal so I am started with an easy one.

I had a successful week back on Slimming World again. I forgot how easy it was to incorporate into our diets. So fingers crossed I will start to see some results soon.

These are the recipes that I shared last week...





Before I get to this weeks meal plan I just want to share a bit of foodie news. As of tomorrow I will be taking over the #CookBlogShare linky that was hosted by the lovely Lucy at Supergolden Bakes. I am proud to be carrying the linky on and would love you to link up any recipes that you may have!

Back to the matter in hand, here is what we will be enjoying this week..

Week Commencing 20th July 2015

Easy Chinese Nibbles

At the moment we have not been wanting big meals and as we had a late lunch we have decided to have a light tea of Chinese side dishes.

Smoked Fish Bake

I will be baking smoked cod and smoked salmon with vegetables and new potatoes.

Pasta Carbonara

As Wednesday is my fitness class I like to have an easy, light meal. This week we will be having a bacon carbonara pasta.

Chicken and Roast Vegetable Quinoa

This is a meal that I am looking forward to. I love quinoa and am always trying new ways to add it to our meals. This week I am going to try it with chicken and roasted vegetables.

Fish Friday

This week I will be adding some fish on my shopping list for a meal on Friday.

This week I am not planning Saturday's meal I am going to see what we fancy nearer the time.

mpm different fonts.png

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the holidays!
    I'm liking the sound of tonight's Chinese nibbles. What a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm great menu. I've never used quinoa, is it a bit like couscous? Must try it out, I love alternatives to things like pasta and rice! Hope you have a lovely week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice mix. The chicken quinoa sounds lovely. We have some qinoa tucked away in a cupboard, but we hardly ever use it. Will have to dig it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x