Sunday 5 July 2015

28th June - 5th July 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

Another week is done! I cannot believe how fast the weeks are passing us by.

This week has been a hard week for me. On Wednesday it was a year since we lost my Nanna and I have felt the weight of the impending anniversary sitting heavily on my shoulders. Thankfully once Wednesday was over with I picked up again.

This week has been manic, everyday there has been something on or places that I have needed to go to. There has been a day off for the hubby, sports day for the children and a party at the weekend.

Here is our week in pictures...

Sunday 28th June 2015


This is what our Sunday was all about. We decided to rearrange the whole lounge and have a good clear out. As you can imagine it was a huge job that took up the whole day!

Monday 29th June 2015


On Monday I could finally take the puppies for walks again after their operation. It was great to be able to get back out with them again.

Tuesday 30th June 2015


Tuesday was an absolutely glorious day so we had to get the good old barbecue out! It was great to get outside to enjoy a meal. We also harvested the first strawberries of the year.

Wednesday 1st July 2015


Wednesday was the day that I had been dreading for the last few weeks. Thankfully I had the children's sports day to keep my mind occupied in the morning. They all did so well in their races. It was the twins first sports day and they looked so cute doing their races! In the afternoon my mother in law looked after the twins so that I could go over the the crematorium to visit my Nanna and Grandad. I always used to go and have my lunch with them so that is what I did on Wednesday.

Thursday 2nd July 2015


Thursday was a baking day. I decided to experiment with some new ingredients and was delighted that it was a success. This is my Coconut Boost Bites.

Friday 3rd July 2015


On Friday the hubby had the day off so while the twins were in nursery we had the morning out just the two of us.

Saturday 4th July 2015



On Saturday the twins went to their first birthday party. It was one of their friends from school's birthday. They loved getting in their party clothes and were so excited on the way there. They had a great time playing games and going mad on the bouncy castles!

As always I am sharing with...

TWTWC
Running in Lavender
This is a Blog Hop!


You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 8 hrs, 34 min (7/6/2015 7:00 PM North America - Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...




3 comments:

  1. Love the strawberries, I bet the living room is better for its reorganisation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the twins look so grown up!! When did that happen? Well done on your strawberries and that coconut cake looks amazing. Thanks so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those strawberries look fabulous and I just love the photo of the twins in their party outfits :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x