Monday 27 July 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 27th July 2015

If I am honest I think that weekly meal planning during the holidays will help me to keep my sanity! It is already madness in the house but at least I know that I have meals under control!

The children broke up from school last Tuesday and since then I have been a bit all over the place. I have had to keep looking back on my meal plan which has been a huge help.

Last week I shared a mixture of recipes, cocktails and a foodie review. This is my round up of last weeks foodie posts...

this was also the post which has kicked off the new home of #CookBlogShare if you have any recipes please pop over and share!




Back to this weeks meal plan, This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 27th July 2015

Ratatouille

I have a few aubergines and the best way to disguise them so that the children will eat them is by putting them in with some chopped tomatoes and other vegetables. I will be serving with some garlic and parsley tear and share bread.

Bacon and Mushroom Wild Rice Risotto

Last week I bought some delicious looking wild rice so this week I am going to be using it to make a risotto.

Pesto Chicken

I am going to bake chicken breasts stuffed with pesto and wrapped in courgette strips. Served with potatoes and vegetables.

Turkey Curry

Last week I bought a huge roast turkey breast that was reduced. Out of the boneless breast, which was just over 3kg in weight, I managed to divide it in to enough meat for four meals! This week I am going to use one to make a turkey curry.

Fish Friday

I have really enjoyed eating more fish and making Friday night fish night. This week we will have tuna steaks.

As usual I am leaving Saturdays plan until closer to the time.

I hope you have a great week!


4 comments:

  1. Courgette noodle salad, looks amazing.

    Great plan. Love ratatouille! #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food always looks so good!
    I like the sound of the Risotto :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely mix. I love how you've divided the turkey breast up to make meat for separate meals; we try to do that as well, as it's a great way of getting your food bills down. Everything sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely ideas, the courgette noodles look so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x