Wednesday 6 April 2016

Apple and Berries Crumble Plus Degustabox Contents and Discount Code!

Last month I received another delicious Degustabox. In last months box there were some really exciting products, a few of which have become a yummy addition to my shopping list!

Degustabox is a monthly subscription service where each month you receive a box full of foodie treats. Many of the products that you will receive are new to the market. That is what I love most about Degustabox, the chance to find new products. I find that each month there is something for everyone in the family which is another huge selling point.

Before I tell you about my feature recipe this month using my favourite product in last months Degustabox let me tell you what else arrived...

  • Beloved Dates - These wholesome bars and 100% natural made with no added sugar and are the only cereal bars that have been bound using natural date nectar. These are delicious treats and perfect for a mid afternoon snack.
  • Nari Juice - This juice is made from coconut palm sap and infused with 100% natural fruits and spices. They come in two flavours, Lemon and Ginger and the one I received Apple and Mint. 
  • Hartley's Jelly - These are a favourite of mine as they allow me to have something sweet without too many calories!
  • Sarsons - Sarsons is not a new product but they are releasing the limited edition bottles like the one pictured above. Sarsons Malt Vinegar is a firm favourite in our house for fish and chips!
  • Divine Chocolate - I will admit that I did not have chance to use these in a recipe as they were perfect on their own! If you are looking for a divine chocolate look no further!
  • J20 Spritz - I love the regular J20 drinks so I was excited to try their new drinks. They are so refreshing. They come in three new flavours and contain only 63 calories!
  • The London Crisp Company - Crisps are one of my food weaknesses. I love crisps and was not disappointed with The London Crisp Company's hand cooked crisps.
  • Mr Kipling - My children love Mr Kipling cakes, especially my eldest. They make a handy, sweet addition to his lunch box. These oaty cakes contain wholesome ingredients like fruit, coconut and oats. Yummy!
  • Ritz Crisp and Thin - These are a new oven baked potato snack. They are great as they are or great to use with dips.
Now on to my favourite product Nutribix.


Nutribix is a wholegrain cereal made using coconut, honey and an ancient grain, sorghum. These are the perfect way to start the day. As I loved this product so much I decided to use it in my recipe. My recipe is not a breakfast one. I wanted to show you how versatile this product is and have used it as a crumble topping.

This is what I did...


Apple and Berries Crumble

Ingredients

2 brambly apples, pealed and chopped
10 strawberries, hulled and quartered
20 raspberries
1 tbsp maple syrup, plus extra for drizzling
4 Nutribix biscuits, crushed
1 tbsp coconut oil
100mls water

Method

1 - Place the fruit in a pan with the water and tablespoon of maple syrup, bring to the boil, reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 15 minutes

2 - Pre heat the oven to 180C

3 - Place the fruit in an oven proof dish

4 - Mix the coconut oil into the crushed Nutribix and spread over the top of the fruit and drizzle with a little maple syrup

5 - Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes then serve


This pudding is perfect served with a good scoop of vanilla ice cream. I love how the Nutribix adds extra flavours to the crumble topping. If you are looking for a breakfast cereal that can be used for more than just a breakfast try Nutribix!


Enjoy x

If you would like to try Degustabox for yourself I am delighted to be able to give you this special money off promotion code. Simply add BLDEG15 when you check out to receive a £6.00 discount on your box!

Disclosure: I received the Degustabox for the purpose of this post. No cash payment was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x