Sunday 3 April 2016

26th March - 1st April 2016 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week I am a little later with my Project366 post, last week was manic. The children are on their Easter holidays from school so getting time to sit and write is proving a little difficult! But on we plod! Last week we finally saw some lovely days and the children have enjoyed being able to go out in the garden to play. Fingers crossed we have more days like that next week!

Here is my week in pictures...

Saturday 26th March 2016



On Saturday we spent the day at my mother in laws and enjoyed a delicious Easter lamb dinner. While we were there I discovered that I have been nominated for The MADS best food blog! To say I was gob smacked is an understatement. I haven't written a post about the awards so this was a real surprise!

Sunday 27th March 2016



On Easter Sunday we spent the day at home, just the five of us and it was lovely. We had a really relaxing day and just pottered around. The hubby was in the garden, the kids played nicely and I had some time in the kitchen cooking a roast turkey dinner. We all took the dogs for a walk after dinner which is when I took this picture of the twins. We did not do anything exciting but we all really enjoyed the day.

Monday 28th March 2016



On Monday we had another relaxing day. Before we had a meal with my parents we took these daffodils up the crematorium.

Tuesday 29th March 2016



Tuesday was a work day. I am grateful that when I say work, I was cooking and writing! Tuesday was all about my Iceland's #PowerofFrozen post.

Wednesday 30th March 2016



Wednesday was a busy day catching up on jobs around the house. Hence the lack of photographs. This was the only one. When shopping in Iceland I discovered that they sell yummy frozen pastries to bake at home!

Thursday 31st March 2016



On Thursday I spent the afternoon playing with this new Panasonic juicer that I was sent to review. This has become a favourite kitchen gadget, which I love! 

Friday 1st April 2016



On Thursday I did not get any blogging done so Friday really was a catch up day. I had deadlines to meet and was grateful for my mum coming to sit with the twins so I could get some writing done in peace. While I was on the computer I popped onto the Carnival Cruise site and discovered that there are only just over 100 days until we go!



TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
Running in Lavender

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fab week, congrats on the nomination and good luck, I cant wait to read about you Carnival Cruise I love cruising but have never been on Carnival, I am so excited for you to see what you all get up to, you are going to love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy week! Not long to go till the cruise now, how exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're thinking of buying a juicer could you send me a link to your review on twitter please @chickenruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another busy week for you there!! Your posts always make me feel so hungry. I must check out Iceland, I've never shopped there. Good luck with the Mads ; )

    Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you have enjoyed some family time, does not need to be exciting to be nice. I have not had roast lamb in years, always liked it as a child.
    I like Iceland as well. have a lot of good bargains, especially their £1 bags of veg ( which has been down to 89p)
    Glad your mum could help out while you got some work done, not that it sounds like work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x