Monday 25 April 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 25th April 2016

Last weeks meal planning tactics were a huge success. When it came to shopping we had nearly empty fridges. So you would have thought that I would have continued this week wouldn't you? Well, no! I did my shopping and completely forgot to meal plan in advance. This was due to doing a quick, last minute online order. But, I am planning to write my meal plan before shopping this week.

This week the hubby has contributed to the meal plan by giving me some meal ideas that he has seen in his Men's Health magazine. I have liked that he has given me some ideas and told me some of the meals that he would like this week.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 25th April 2016

Monday - Homemade Salmon Fish Cakes

I love fish cakes so this week I thought that I would make my own and we will have them with potato wedges and vegetables.

Tuesday - Slow Cooked Lamb Stew

The other week I cooked a slow cooked Lamb Shank Stew which was a huge success. So when I saw that Ocado had half legs of lamb reduced I knew what I would do with it!


Wednesday - Jacket Potatoes

Last week I made a simple dinner of jacket potatoes, beans and omelette's and everyone enjoyed it so much I am going to be making it again. But this week we will have homemade burgers instead of omelette's.

Thursday - Shamshuka

This is one of the recipes that the hubby has selected. It is a dish that I had never heard of before so I am looking forward to making it. Shamshuka is a north African tomato based vegetable stew served with eggs. I will let you know how I got on next week!

Friday - Fish Pie

This is the other meal that the hubby has asked for. This is going to be like the regular fish pie that I make but instead of using regular potatoes I'll be using sweet potatoes.

Saturday - Pasta

On Saturday I will make an easy meal of pasta. At the moment I am unsure as to what sauce we will be having, I will decide nearer the time.

Hope you have a great week x

As always I am sharing with At Home with Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

mpm different fonts.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x