Friday 1 April 2016

Food Unwrapped with a2 Milk


You may remember that in the past I have worked with a2 milk. I have previously written a review on their cows milk with a difference. The difference with a2 milk is that it is real, natural cows milk, without the a1 protein. The a1 protein is what makes milk intolerable for so many people. But now, thanks to a2 they can now enjoy pure cows milk without the discomfort.

I am excited to tell you that tonight on Channel 4's Food Uncovered they will be talking about a2 milk. So tune in tonight at 8pm to learn more about a2 milk. I will be watching and tweeting all about it and will be writing a blog post next week about the research. I will even feature a recipe using a2 milk instead of cow milk!

You can follow me on Twitter at @k_phillipson and a2 milk at @a2MilkUK or follow the hashtags #a2milk and #foodunwrapped.

Disclosure: This is a collaborative post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x