Wednesday 29 January 2014

Wednesday Words - The Magic of a Book

Both the hubby and I love to read and I have always hoped that Joseph would enjoy books the way that we do.
However, at times he has found it difficult and, I think, has been put off by this.
But I still haven't given up on showing him how magical books can be.
When I saw that The Reading Chest were looking for bloggers to review their service I saw this as a chance to encourage him to read more!
We have just had our first week and I am so pleased with how he is doing I had to share this quote today!
“You can find magic wherever you look.
Sit back and relax, all you need is a book.”
- Dr. Seuss
Our review of The Reading Chest and discount code is coming soon so keep an eye out! 

Wednesday Words is hosted by Emma at Crazy With Twins. Check out her reinvention quotes Crazy With Twins Wednesday Words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x