Wednesday 15 January 2014

Wednesday Words

This week the quote that I have chosen is about aspirations!
I have dreams, which I hope to achieve one day.
This week I got a step closer to one of my dreams.
But there are a few more steps to go until I can even think about them becoming a reality!
However, I can still hope, and keep thinking that I will get there, one day!
So this week, this quote seems fitting for me to rememer!

“Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations.
I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty,
believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.”

Louisa May 

Wednesday Words is hosted by the lovely Emma at Crazy with Twins who has shared a fitting quote about making a difference. Check it out and other quotes...

Wednesday-Words

3 comments:

  1. That's a great quote! You've got to have dreams, but also belief in yourself that they will one day become a reality. Good luck with achieving whatever it is you are hoping to #WednesdayWords

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, fingers crossed I'll get there one day x

      Delete
  2. A great, inspirational quote. Got to keep on believing!!! :) x #wednesdaywords

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x