Tuesday 28 January 2014

Wholegrain Goodness Challenge Day 8

I can't believe we have completed day 8 already! This last week has gone so fast and I can honestly say that it is a change that I am really enjoying!
This is how we all got on...

Wholegrain Goodness Challenge - Day 8

Breakfast

The twins are enjoying the Shreddies with bananas for their breakfasts.
Joseph had multigrain boulders and hubby had oats.

Lunch

The twins had haggis for the first time! They really enjoyed the new flavours and I love it when they try new foods.
Hubby had his wholemeal bread sandwiches while I had some wholegrain Sunbites.

Dinner

As I had a lot of haggis left over from the weekend I decided to try a new meal. I stuffed chicken breasts with haggis and served with redberry sauce, neeps and tatties!
The twins had potatoes and vegetables.

Day 8 - Results

Twins - 2 wholegrain servings
Joseph - 2 wholegrain servings
Hubby - 3 wholegrain servings
Me - 2 wholegrain servings

Disclaimer: The Wholegrain Goodness Challenge is in association with Mumsnet and Wholegrain Goodness. I received a shopping voucher to purchase wholegrain foods but all of the views expressed are my own and 100% honest.
To read some of other feedback visit Mumsnet Wholegrain Goodness Challenge
To read more about the health benefits of wholegrain visit Wholegrain Goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x