Thursday 2 January 2014

A New Year

The new year has arrived.
 
Christmas is over for another year!
 
I do not believe in making new years resolutions. They always seem to get broken and are usually things that are said on the spur of the moment.

However I am going to make a conscious effort to do a few more things for me.

Over the Christmas holiday I have got a bit lazy with my skincare routine, eaten whatever I want without a second thought, drank alcohol everyday and just really enjoyed life and indulged. But hey that's what Christmas is partly about. Enjoyment!

Now it's all over I am feeling pretty urrgghh!

So here is my plan for January!

* Get my skincare routine back as it was and get healthier, brighter skin again. I'm definitely going to be enjoying a few make up free days!

* Get our routine back. I love having a routine and feel out of sorts when I don't have one.

* Have a healthy eating month. My poor body is screaming out for more water and fruit!

* This year I am going to make time to read. I love to read, I always have, however since having the twins I am always either too tired or too busy! I have got so many books to read but hubby got me a couple of new books for Christmas so I started one of them last night.

This is only day 2, but this month, I am starting as I mean to go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x