Monday 4 July 2016

#CookBlogShare Week 26 - The Cake Round Up

Welcome to another scrumptious CookBlogShare round up. This weeks round up will leave you begging for cake. Last weeks linky was, as always, full of delicious recipes but it really was the cakes that screamed out to me! 

Thank you to Mandy from Sneaky Veg for hosting last week. Soon, CookBlogShare will be changing slightly. We will be having a new face joining us for hosting. We are delighted to have Eb from Easy Peasy Foodie joining us. I know that Eb is really looking forward to joining us and it is great to have her on board. 

Now back to this weeks round up. Here are my four favourite cakes from week 26 of CookBlogShare...

First up is this amazing Funfetti Sprinkle Cake from Casa Costello. This would make the perfect birthday cake for the twins and I love how Helen has given step by step instructions on how to create the sprinkle decorations. This is just one of a serious of #CakeKnowHow posts where Helen shares her cake secrets!

Next up is this Blueberry, Ginger and Lemon Yogurt Cake from Mummy Mishaps. This cake is full of the tastes of summer. I cannot wait until our blueberries are nice and ripe to try this recipe. I love blueberries with lemon but have never tried them with ginger. This is a must try!

The next sweet treats that I chose are these bite sized Marlenka cakes from Free From Fairy. Marlenka is an Armenian honey cake with nuts and condensed milk. They look and sounds amazing. But what I particularly love is how Vicki has made her own healthier version of condensed milk!

Last, but certainly not least is this stunning Prosecco Anti Gravity Cake from A Strong Coffee. It is no secret that I love prosecco so it was inevitable that this cake would be a favourite of mine this week. This cake not only looks fantastic but also sounds so good with all of the white chocolate and popcorn topping. What is there not to love? I will have one for my birthday next year please!

I am sure that you will agree that these recipes leave you needing some cake! If you did not see them last week then pop over and check them out and be prepared to crave cake!

Tomorrow the CookBlogShare linky is with Hayley at Snap Happy Bakes. I hope to see you there and look forward to seeing what you have been cooking up!

Enjoy x

CookBlogShare

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me! They all look fantastic. Now I must start cooking some healthier food - well after I have done my Mum a cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab round up Kirsty, such amazing cakes! Thanks for mentioning me - I am super excited to join the Cook Blog Share team :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely cakes and great to hear that Eb is joining your #cookblogshare too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x