Monday 4 July 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 4th July 2016



Last weeks meal plan went well until the end of the week. A horrible cold has knocked us all so quick and easy meals replaced what was planned. I am still not feeling 100% so I will be starting with an easy dish!

This week is going to be a busy one. Tuesday is the hubby's birthday and on Wednesday I am back in London for the annual Christmas in July events. So I am planning to make two meals on Tuesday so that there is a meal ready for the hubby and kids to have while I am not at home.

The healthy eating has been going well so I am curious, if not a little nervous to see how I do on my weigh in this week. I have received some slimming aids in the form of Raspberry K2 to review so I am hoping to see a loss this week. As you know it is not long until our holiday and I would love to trim up a bit. There is nothing like leaving things to the last minute!

This weeks meal plan will consist of easy meals that are healthy as well as filling. This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 4th July 2016

Monday - Chicken Pesto Edamame Bean Pasta

While I was shopping last week I found some edamame bean pasta. So we will be starting the week with a new ingredient.

Tuesday - Steak and Chips

As it is the hubby's birthday on Tuesday I will be cooking his favourite meal of steak and chips with onion rings, cheese stuffed mushrooms and peas.

Wednesday - Cottage Pie

I will prepare this on Tuesday as cottage pie is always a great meal to heat up and enjoy the following day.

Thursday - Healthy Fish and Chips

This was a meal that I did not cook last week so we will have it on Thursday.

Friday - Treat Night

On Friday we do enjoy a treat once the twinnies are in bed. We usually have bread, cheese, meats and wine.

Saturday - Pulled Chicken Wraps

Last Saturday I did Mexican wraps and the kids, as well as us adults, loved the picky tea. So this week I will be making a similar one but will be using a meal kit that I got in my BritMums goodie bag.

As I am not too sure what is happening on Sunday I am keeping it free. What will you be having this week? Do you write a meal plan? If so you can share it here in the Meal Planning Monday blog hop!



get the InLinkz code

6 comments:

  1. Well done with the healthy eating. It sounds like it's going great!
    Happy birthday to your hubby!
    I like the sound of your treat night on Friday! Yum :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pasta sounds interesting, where did you find it? I love the sound of pulled chicken wraps, yum. Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear the lergy got you! think its doing the rounds as a lady I work with was coughing...!

    I spotted that bean pasta the other day - and was rather curious, let me know how you get on!! All of your menu sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the healthy eating. I have just embarked on my Slimming World Journey, I have 2st to lose!

    Your food for this week sounds absolutely delicious

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh yum, what a great week lined up. We're having steak and chips after weigh in tomorrow night. I forgot about that pulled chicken box we had from BML, will probably do mine with lettuce instead of the wraps. Have a great week lovely #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great week - hope you're all over your colds xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x