Monday 11 July 2016

#CookBlogShare Week 27 - The Vegan Round Up Plus Week 28 Linky

Last week, as always, there were so many delicious recipes shared in the CookBlogShare linky. For this weeks round up I have gone for some vegan inspiration. 

I am not a vegan but I do enjoy experimenting with vegan meals. I find that they make a healthy alternative and are often just as delicious. This weeks vegan recipes include cakes, a juice and a fantastic start to the day.

Here are my four favourite vegan recipes from week 27 of CookBlogShare...

First up is my ultimate favourite type of cake as a vegan alternative. This scrumptious carrot cake from Corina at Searching for Spice looks so moist and sounds full of flavour with the perfect balance of spice. This cake sounds like my idea of cake heaven!

If you follow the CookBlogShare Facebook page you will know that Eb from Easy Peasy Foodie has started to follow the Sirt diet. I know that many of us asked what it was and here she explains. Eb also includes a healthy green vegan juice recipe!

Everyday needs a good breakfast. These vegan Golden Milk Overnight Oats pots from The Healthy Helper not only look like a sunny way to start the day but are full of flavours and goodness from oats, chia seeds and spices. The best thing is they are prepared the night before so when you get up they are ready and waiting!

Finally are these Vegan Rhubarb Cupcakes from The Peachicks Bakery tick all the boxes. Every year we have an abundance of rhubarb so I am always on the lookout for new ways to use it up and these cupcakes with the custard powder and chia seeds sound like they would go down a treat here!

If you missed any of these recipes then pop over and check them out! Thank you to Hayley from Snap Happy Bakes for hosting, commenting and sharing last week.

Now onto this weeks linky.

If you link up please remember to comment on my HOST post, visit some other blogs and add the badge below so others can find us. If you tweet me at @k_phillipson I will retweet them all.

I look forward to seeing what you have been cooking up!

Enjoy x


CookBlogShare

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Kirsty :-) I've now completed week 1 of the Sirtfood diet and I have to say I'm feeling fabulous! I've eaten a lot of vegan meals this week - totally agree with you about them being healthy and delicious...and would also add they are often quicker and easier than meat based dishes and kinder on the wallet! A great way of saving a few pennies! Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely round up, Kirsty. Thanks for hosting this week's #CookBlogShare. Have a lovely time! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my vegan carrot cake! It really was a revelation just how good a vegan cake can be. I really love the look of those rhubarb cupcakes too and will definitely be taking a look now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great round up Kirsty. I've yet to make a vegan cake but seeing how good Corina's and Midgey's bakes have turned out I really must have a go.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great roundup, I'm really interested in vegan baking right now and will definitely be trying it out soon. The rhubarb cupcakes would be a great place to start! Thanks for hosting Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely round up - definitely going to be trying these recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely array of vegan dishes - all of which look so enticing . vegan food is definitely more exciting that i realised x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x