Monday 25 July 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 25th July 2016


Last weeks meal plan went out of the window. I am blaming the gorgeous weather we have been having and the heat. The last thing that I wanted to do was have the oven on cooking. So last week we had a lot of quick, easy meals and also had a barbecue, it would have been a sin not to!

The children have now broken up from school. One has now finished primary school and moving up to secondary school while the twins have now finished nursery! September is bringing a lot of changes so I am wanting to enjoy these summer holiday that bit more. This weeks meals will all be dishes that can be prepared easily without needing too much time.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...


Week Commencing 25th July 2016

Monday - Pork Rib Eye Steaks


When I was looking through the freezer I found some pork rib eye steaks that I had forgotten all about. We will be starting the week having the steaks grilled with toppings. The hubby will be having his with mango chutney and cheese, the children will have just cheese, and I will have mine topped with sweet chilli jam. 

Tuesday - Sausage, Yorkshire Puddings, Mash and Veg

J is forever asking me to make toad in the hole, but the hubby does not like it so on Tuesday I will be making toad in the hole with added veg for the kids and making separate Yorkshire puddings for the hubby.

Wednesday - Fish and Chips

This was one of the meals that we did not have last week so we will have it this week.

Thursday - Jacket Potatoes, Salad and Omelette

This is a great, summer meal and one that we all enjoy.

Friday - Chicken Curry

I am planning to buy some more of Aldi's Specially Selected sauce that I used in my Chicken and Kale Korma. The sauce really was so delicious but this week I think I will try the Tikka Masala for the hubby and I but korma for the kids.

Saturday - Meatballs/Barbecue

Saturday is going to be weather dependent. If it is nice we will have a barbecue, if not we will have sausage meatballs.

Do you meal plan? What have you got planned this week?

Have a good week x


get the InLinkz code

2 comments:

  1. Mine went out the window too last week, I blame the heat!

    I found some pork shoulder steaks to in the freezer too, love all 3 ways your are cooking it! Cheese and mango chutney on toast is lush too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x