Tuesday 7 June 2016

#CookBlogShare Week 22 Round Up and Week 23 Linky

After a week away I have missed writing my #CookBlogShare weekly round up. However I was delighted to have free wi-fi while we were away so was able to see what everybody was sharing.

I want to say a huge tank you to Mandy at Sneaky Veg for hosting in my place while I was away. This week I am looking forward to hosting the linky and getting tempted by all of your delicious creations! But first let me tell you which recipes were my favourite from last week.

I usually share my four favourite recipes, but as I was away and missed a week I am going to share my six favourite recipes. Plus I really could not narrow it down!

So without further ado, here are my favourite recipes from week 22 of CookBlogShare...


First up are these fun little Mashed Potatoes with Spinach men with mushroom hats. We love mashed potatoes with spinach but I adore how Everyday Healthy Recipes have transformed this everyday food into something more exciting and inviting. I will definitely be making these for not just the kids but for all of us!

Next up is a delicate genoise birthday cake. This delicious Lemon Mousse Cake from Only Crumbs Remain is not only a centre piece cake but is also contains a mousse that contains aquafaba making it free from raw eggs. Aquafaba is an ingredient that I have never used but after reading this recipe of a favourite cake of mine I will be keeping an eye out for it!

The next recipe that I chose is a dish that I know my whole family would love! This Very Green Pasta Salad from the Mostly Vegan is full of ingredients that my whole family enjoy. This dish combines broccolini (tenderstem broccoli), asparagus and artichokes with pasta and a pistachio mint pesto which sounds amazing! This is a must try!

We all love a good pudding and puddings which do not contain sugars are less guilt ridden! This Sugar and Dairy Free Date Nectar and Banana Cake from Mummy Mishaps ticks all of the boxes! I adore the banana and peanut butter combination and being both dairy an sugar free makes this cake my ideal cake!

When I lived in Gran Canaria I loved patatas bravas so when I saw that Sneaky Veg had made some Mild Kid Friendly Patatas Bravas I could not wait to read. These milder patatas bravas look and sound so good, I know that I am going to have to try making these and introducing them to the children!

Last but not least is an amazing anti gravity cake from Snap Happy Bakes. This Anti Gravity Galaxy Cake looks and sounds like the perfect birthday cake! Galaxy chocolate is such a creamy chocolate that is simply irresistible! Not only does this cake look outstanding but it sounds so tempting, I simply do not think that I could stop at one piece!

Thank you to everyone for joining in last week. Now onto this weeks linky. Remember that all foodie posts, both old and new are welcome. Please add the linky badge so others know where to go and comment on some of the other recipes and prepare to get hungry!

Hope you have a good week and I cannot wait to see what you have been cooking up!

Enjoy x

CookBlogShare

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my anti gravity cake Kirsty :-) It was a fun one to make! Hope you had a fantastic week away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time away. I love your favourites for this week. Mashed potato with spinach is something I'll definitely try with T. Thanks for hosting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab roundup! Loving those cute little mash and spinach men and that green pasta salad looks fab! Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly looked like you and your family had a great time in Scotland Kirsty with the images you posted on twitter. It's a place OH and I love :-)
    Great round up, the green pasta salad looks delicious, and thank you for including my Lemon Mousse Cake.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice, and great cake selection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including my patatas bravas Kirsty! Hope you had a great week away

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kirsty, thank you for showcasing my recipe from last week alongside some great recipes by other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The anti gravity cake sounds so delicious, what a great round up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great recipes here, I love the sound of the Lemon Mousse Cake yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great round up - will check everything out now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for mentioning my cake from last week Kirsty :) and it looks like you and I have gone for a similar theme this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooohhh some of these sound interesting, I think I will be making a sugar free cake later. Not to mention the green pasta. Glad I came across for a look

    ReplyDelete
  13. Need to check out that Lemon Mousse cake!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh I love the sound of the anti gravity cake, yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x