Thursday 16 June 2016

The Drinks Cellar Food and Drink Blogger Awards Finalist Please Vote!

My blog is a finalist for The Drinks Cellar Food and Drink Blogger Awards!


This email was completely out of the blue and was a fantastic birthday present!

Over the last month the online retailers and French wine makers Luc Belaire have been scouring the internet to find the best food and drink blogs. I am over the moon to announce that they have shortlisted Hijacked By Twins!

Now that I have been shortlisted the winner will be up to you, the public!

Voting opens on 4th July 2016 and I hope that you would will vote for me. Everyone that votes will go into a draw to be in with the chance of winning 6 x 75cl bottles of Luc Belaire Rose wine with a value of £165!

Luc Belaire - Prizes

To be in with the chance of winning this delicious wine prize simply go to The Drinks Cellar Food and Drink Blogger Awards page and vote for Hijacked By Twins!

Thank you x

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being shortlisted! Wishing you the best of luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck lovely, I have voted x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Lovely news. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic news, I have been nominated for awards before but never shortlisted so I can't imagine how excited you must be. Well done, will keep fingers crossed for you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fab! Good Luck to you, and well done. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x