Monday 6 June 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 6th June 2016

Last weeks meal plan while we were away was a huge success! Planning the meals before we left and doing an online order really did cut down our shopping bill and made life easier.

This week we are back to healthy eating after a week of over indulgence.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 6th June 2016

Monday - Barbecue!

On Monday the hubby and children are at home and the weather is forecast to be glorious. So on a sunny day when we are all at home what better way to enjoy than with a barbecue!

Tuesday - Shepherds Pie

Whilst looking through my freezer I found some lamb mince, perfect for a shepherds pie!

Wednesday - Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara

Pasta carbonara is always a success here and it is a quick and easy meal for me to cook.

Thursday - Nut Cutlets

I recently found some lovely nut cutlets while doing my shopping so on Thursday we will have them with jacket potatoes and either salad or vegetables.

Friday - Chicken Tray Bake

I love a good tray bake. They are such easy and flavoursome meals too make.

As we have just got back from holiday I have not even thought about what to have at the weekend so I will decide nearer the time.

Hope you have a great week x






get the InLinkz code

4 comments:

  1. I could eat everything on your plan, definitely putting a chicken tray bake on next weeks plan, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are eating out of the freezer this week as I spent too much money on food last month! Need to cut back. Luckily I have lots in there from homemade soups to pizza rolls and fish. Need to get back into the habit of regular meal planning. #CookBlogShare

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love a barbecue! O is loving the homemade cheese burgers at the moment and we've found some amazing spice rubs by The Smokey Carter in Manchester. They are delish! Loving the gorgeous weather we're having! Sounds a great week - enjoy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested to hear how the nut cutlets were. I've never seen them. I also love a good chicken tray bake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x