Saturday 18 June 2016

11th June - 17th June 2016 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

Another week done and I am another year older. This week has been a funny week, not funny ha ha but funny odd, if that makes sense. My moods have been really up and down again, but mainly down and I do not know why. My motivation has been quite low and I have been having trouble sleeping so I feel like this week has sort of gone by in a bit of a sleepy daze through the day then awake at night. For the first time this year I actually forgot to take a picture! But I did have a picture that I edited for a blog post on for that day, I know it is cheating but it was all that I had, whoops!

Anyway, this week has seen gin, me turn a year older, cake, flowers and train tickets!

Saturday 11th June 2016



Saturday was World Gin Day so it would have been rude to not join in! I toasted World Gin Day with an aptly named Kirsty's Gin from Arbikie, this was one of the gin's that I brought back from our holiday in Scotland and has become a true favourite!

Sunday 12th June 2016



While I was in the garden on Sunday I spotted this busy bee collecting nectar from our lovely Foxgloves.

Monday 13th June 2016



Monday was the day I forgot to take a picture. Monday was not a good day but I did have my first home visit to talk to a friend about Jamberry and booked my first home party!

Tuesday 14th June 2016



Tuesday was my Mum's birthday and also the day that our carpets were finally fitted! I was recently sent these delicious chocolates from Lindt so I took some pictures ready for my Fathers Day Cupcakes post.

Wednesday 15th June 2016



Wednesday was my birthday and I took it easy. I had a relaxing morning while the twins were at nursery and spent quality time with them when they got home. I did no blogging and really did not do a great deal. When the hubby got home from work he came home armed with wine and birthday cake and even cooked me a special birthday meal which was amazing!

Thursday 16th June 2016



On Thursday I made this Slow Roast Tomato and Tuna Pasta using New Covent Garden Soup Co. It is the first time that I have used a fresh soup in this way but I will definitely be doing it more often, it really was delicious!

Friday 17th June 2016



On Friday, while I was out doing the shopping, I collected my train tickets for my journey down to London for BritMums Live. Now I am officially getting excited! I will be writing an I'm Going to BML16 post next week!

That's another week done! Hope you had a good week x

As always I am sharing with...


TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
What Katy Said
Running in Lavender

8 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I hope next week is better for you....
    It sounds like you had a great birthday!
    Eek! How exciting. Have a fab time BML16! One year I will attend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food always looks divine! Can't wait to see you on Saturday. You've probably made plans but let me know if you want to meet up beforehand xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so wish I was going to Brit Mums but we are away, it is going to be the first year I am not going since I started blogging and am a little gutted, but I am away and know I will have a fab time, have a wonderful time and have a glass of wine for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry you have had a tiring week, i don't think the miserable weather helps.
    happy birthday for last week - the mesa you had looks amazing! not long until BML16 - have fun x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gin and your nails in that photo! Lots of yummy food too. Hope to see you at BM, I'm as blind as a bat, so please poke me if you spot me! Thanks for linking me up this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A week of Gin, chocolates and steak and chips - that's my kind of week!! A belated Happy Birthday hon and have a great time at BritMums xx

    Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. corrrrr so much lovely food!! And YAY for BM tomorrow! See you there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated happy birthday! I'll be at Britmums too, yay! Thanks for linking up to #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x