Monday 20 June 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 20th June 2016


Today is the first day of summer, not that you would know it looking outside at the moment. Today is a horrible wet day and I am hoping that things brighten up. On Friday I am travelling down to London to attend BritMums Live which I am really looking forward to!

This week I am planning super healthy meals as I know that the weekend will include cake, drinks and other treats.

Last weeks meal plan went well but on Saturday we went for an easy Marks and Spencer's meal instead of meatballs and the Fathers Day meal was a huge success!

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 20th June 2016

Monday - Warm Vegetables, Goats Cheese, Smoked Salmon and Lentil Salad

This is a meal that I had planned a couple of weeks ago but did not make. So we will be kick starting our healthy week with this delicious salad.

Tuesday - Paella

I love paella so when I saw some paella rice, a paellera pan and chorizo in Aldi I knew that I would have to make one. As the hubby does not like shell fish I will be adding chicken, chorizo and prawns.

Wednesday - Homemade Fish Fingers

Who doesn't love fish fingers? I know we do so this week I am going to make some of my own using both white fish and salmon.

Thursday - Chicken Pie

This is not a regular pastry pie, I will be making it like a cottage pie but using chicken.

Friday - Pasta and Garlic Bread

The hubby has planned a pasta and garlic bread meal and a movie for him and J. I will be getting the twinnies a meal when I go shopping before I leave.

Saturday - Pizza and Chips

The kids and hubby are going to have a pizza, chips and salad dinner.

Do you meal plan? What will you be enjoying this week?

If you write a meal planning post it would be lovely to have you join in with the MealPlanningMonday blog hop!



5 comments:

  1. The sun has came out here! Hooray! Have a fab time at Britmums Live.
    Today's meal sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all sound yummy, I love chicken pie (With Quorn chicken pieces obviously)!

    Great idea doing a meal plan! hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum, chicken pie! I haven't had a proper chicken pie for ages. Great meal plan for the week. I'll see you at Britmums, eeeek so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chicken pie sounds interesting. Hope you have a fab time at BritMums! '

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was organised enough to properly meal plan! I try most weeks but only usually manage a couple of days at a time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x