Tuesday 21 June 2016

#CookBlogShare Week 24 Round Up and Week 25 Linky

As yesterday was the official first day of summer I thought that for this weeks round up I would go with dishes that are perfect for al fresco dining. When eating outside you want foods that can easily be picked up and foods that you can nibble at. Selecting four recipes was as always tricky so I have settled with two savoury delights and two sweet treats.

Before I tell you about them I want to thank Hayley from Snap Happy Bakes for hosting the CookBlogShare linky last week and thank you to everyone for joining in each week.

Now on to my four favourite recipes from week 24 of CookBlogShare...

First up are these perfect Smoked Salmon and British Asparagus Mini Crustless Quiche from Foodie Quine. I adore smoked salmon and it goes perfectly with egg and asparagus. As soon as I saw these ideal picnic treats they instantly became a must try!

Next up is a sweet treat which will not only please your taste buds but will also leave you admiring the pretty finish of them. Only Crumbs Remain shared her amazing Bavarian Slice recipe.With the combination of flaky pastry with the custard cream filling paired with the bitterness from the raspberries they are going to keep you wanting more!

The second sweet treat is another raspberry filled treat. Lemon and Raspberry Chia Seed Muffins from Searching for Spice got me hooked instantly. We love chia seeds and are always looking for new ways to incorporate the superfood into our diets. These muffins would go down an absolute treat!

Last but most definitely not least are these succulent Easy Peasy Homemade Burgers from Easy Peasy Foodie. If you have never made your own burgers then take a look at these. My family love homemade burgers and after reading Eb's recipe I will be adding some garlic next time!

Thank you again for joining in last week. Now on to this week. Remember that you can link up any foodie post that you have both old and new posts welcome. All I ask is that you comment on the host post, add the badge so others can find us and comment on some of the other recipes linked up. If you tweet me at @k_phillipson with your recipe I will retweet then throughout the week I comment on all posts, tweet, pin and share on Google+.

I cannot wait to see what you have been cooking up!

Enjoy x

CookBlogShare

5 comments:

  1. Perfect theme for this week's round up Kirsty, I love those smoked salmon and asparagus crustless quiches. Thanks for hosting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab theme! Thank you so much for including my burgers :-) Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great round up Kisrsty, especially now that the sun has come out :-) Thank you for including my bavarian slices too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my muffins and I hope you don't mind me linking up another chia seed muffin this week - We are addicted now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the theme for this week's round up, such a shame the weather isn't joining in - I'm desperate to have to summer BBQs and picnics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x