Monday 27 June 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 27th June 2016


What a fantastic weekend in London! But now it is back to the grind and definitely back to healthy eating. The clock is ticking down to our big summer holiday and I would still like to loose about a stone in weight! Is this possible in 7 weeks? Yes I think so. From now until our cruise I am going to be super good so that I can feel confident when I put on my swimsuit and laze around the pool!

I am not attending a slimming class but I am going to follow the Slimming World plan with a few of my own adjustments like including healthy fats such as avocado and nuts in moderation. I do find losing weight hard. I am at a stage in my life where I am happy so being thin is not one of my priorities anymore and for me, this is a huge step! But I do not wear a swimsuit all the time! Healthy eating here I come!!!

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 27th June 2016

Monday - Courgette Frittata and Jacket Potatoes

This was a meal that was planned for last week and I did not make. As we have quite a few eggs to use up we will be starting the week with a meat free dish.

Tuesday - Chicken Fajitas

I will be making chicken fajitas with roasted vegetables and rice but I will be having mine without the wraps.

Wednesday - Cottage Pie

This is a favourite of ours but it I also make it using just free foods, packed of vegetables and a great, filling dish!

Thursday - Pesto Courgetti Pasta

Last week I made a delicious green pesto pasta that I will be sharing later in the week. This week I will be making it using courgetti and adding peppers, cherry tomatoes and garlic.

Friday - Healthy Fish and Chips

This week I will be coating some fish fillets with ground almonds instead of breadcrumbs, oven baking chipped potatoes and making my own mushy peas using fresh peas and fat free yogurt.

This week I am not planning the weekend meals until nearer the time.

If you are a blogger that writes a weekly meal plan feel free to join in with our blog hop! It is a fun way to see what other people have got planned and a great way to get some meal inspiration!

Wishing you a great week x



get the InLinkz code

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the healthy eating. I haven't had fajitas in so long - they were always a favourite here! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the weight loss. You can do it!
    Everything sounds so good. The way you make the ordinary meals sound so much better than when I make them. The fish and chips sound amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the weight loss, I hope it is going well. Fajitas sound yum with roasted veg and rice, x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x