Monday 6 March 2017

Weekly Meal Plan - #MealPlanningMonday Week 10 2017

Hello and welcome to week 10 of #MealPlanningMonday.

Last week flew by. Between the children returning to school, a visit to the gym, an event in London and a poorly husband I do not know where the week has gone!

Until Thursday the meal plan was going well. After a late night on Wednesday and the hubby being ill all we wanted on Thursday was an easy meal. So I did not make the fish pie, again, as I had planned. The event that I went to last week with Schwartz was to introduce us to their new gluten free range. You can read all about the food and the products here. But I am really excited about this range and trying out lots of ideas that I have floating around in my head!


I was delighted with my weigh in in Friday. Gone was the pound and a half that I put on over half term plus an additional pound. This now means that I have reached the 30lbs lost mark! I am feeling so much better and healthier in myself since starting my weight loss journey and have rediscovered my love of food again!

This weeks meals have mainly be chosen by the hubby. While I was sat with my books, looking for inspiration he joined me and had a look through too. I have to admit that I was pleased with his choices!

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Weekly Meal Plan - Week 10 2017

Monday - Lamb Pie

This week is British Pie Week and what better way to start the week than with a good old pie! This recipe will be featured in a post tomorrow.

Tuesday - Chicken Tagliatelle

This is a creamy chicken sauce with a kick of paprika, served on a bed of tagliatelle.

Wednesday - Sausage Stew

A good comforting meal and one that is also Slimming World friendly when using their own sausages!

Thursday - SW Fry Up

Who doesn't love a good fry up? On Thursday we are going to have bacon, eggs, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms and baked beans.

Friday - Fish Night

This week we will be having fish served with stir fry vegetables and noodles.

I am not planning for Saturday yet as it always changes the closer we get to the weekend!

What have you got planned? Do you meal plan? If you do feel free to join in with the #MealPlanningMonday blog hop.

Have a great week x
Hijacked By Twins

get the InLinkz code

9 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't know it was pie week. Good job I have Gardeners Pie on my meal plan. :-).
    I am loving the fry up, that is definitely a winner.

    xx

    #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love pie - can't eat them on my diet though! Sounds like a tasty week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I forgot about it being Pie week! I don't have any on my meal plan. Hmmf. hehehe
    Well done with the weight loss..
    You have some great meals this week! I do love a fry up x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the loss, 30lb is amazing Enjoy your pie tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohhh, I didn't know this hashtag was a thing! lol! Well, I'm so joining in with this! Also ... how in the name of all that is good and fluffy did I NOT know it is Pie week?!? Oh well, I had pie last week so I guess this means I'm ahead of the trend lol.

    Well done on the weight loss and I can't wait to read the recipe for the lamb pie you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realise it was pie week! I might just have to make a sweet pie. Any excuse! Well done on the weight loss, that's brilliant! Have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realise it was pie week! I might just have to make a sweet pie. Any excuse! Well done on the weight loss, that's brilliant! Have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realise it was pie week! I might just have to make a sweet pie. Any excuse! Well done on the weight loss, that's brilliant! Have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it being pie week and love the sound of a lamb pie #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x