Monday 27 March 2017

Weekly Meal Plan - #MealPlanningMonday Week 13 2017

Wow the weeks are flying by aren't they? I really do not know where the days are going. We are almost in April and Easter is on it's way!

Last weeks meal plan went well. The only meal that we did not have was the Slimming World chicken. This was due to poorly twins and needing to go shopping and to get weighed in the evening while the hubby was at home with the kids. But apart from that it was a good week. All of our meals have been full of veg thanks to our lovely veg box delivery. This week we have got a seasonal box so plenty of fruit and veg at its best!

When I got weighed last week the scales showed a half pound gain. But I am taking it with a pinch of salt due to being weighed at the end of the day as opposed to the morning. Also I managed to get to the gym twice in the week and I hate to admit it but I actually love going! I also understand that the more exercise I do my muscle mass will build which does weigh more than fat. I am fine with this as I feel that I am at the point where I feel happy with my body and can see it is changing the more I exercise.

I have been a bit off plan the last couple of weeks and know I need to get back on plan. For some unknown reason I have not been feeling 100% motivated. I am sure it is just a blip and I am sure I will get over it but I will admit that I am struggling. This week we will have lots of veg and healthy meals and I will try to get back on track.

This is what we will be enjoying this week…

Week Commencing 27th March 2017

Monday - Sausage and Beetroot Bake

This meal will feature in this weeks Aldi recipe post. It is going to be an all in one tray bake.

Tuesday - Meatballs

I will be making pork meatballs and serving it with pasta and a ragu.

Wednesday - Chicken and Vegetable Pie

These pies are going to be a cottage pie style meal but I am going to be using diced chicken and putting it in a sauce and topping it with mashed potatoes.

Thursday - Beef Kheema

This is a favourite of mine and one that we have not had in a long time. I will be serving it with rice for the family and I will have cauliflower rice.

Friday - Treat Night

At the moment I am not too sure what we will be having. It will either be a meal of cheese, meats and bread or an easy ready meal.

Saturday - Chicken Katsu Curry

This is a recipe that I have found in the Slimming World curry book and one that I have been wanting to try for a while.

Fingers crossed I get my slimming motivation back this week and am looking forward to hitting the gym again!

What have you got planned for this week? If you write a meal plan join in with the #MealPlanningMonday blog hop!

Hope you have a great week x


Hijacked By Twins

get the InLinkz code

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get back on top of things soon and your meals all go to plan this week - they do sound yummy. I'm interested in your chicken katsu curry dish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love Katsu curry, I'll have to track down that recipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get over your blip. Good luck!
    Ahh! Meatballs! I have read a few meal plans today and they all include them. I want them now. :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the sausage and beeroot bake sounds fab and the kheema too. Have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x