Sunday 16 August 2015

9th August - 13th August 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

You may have noticed that this week my round up is missing a few days. This is because we are away and I am taking a weeks break from writing and will have limited social media interaction. This is due to having very little or no signal but I am sure it will do me good!

Here is our week in pictures, so far...

 Sunday 9th August 2015


After enjoying a family barbecue on Sunday evening my dad introduced me to this game, Association, on the i-pad. I will admit it has got me hooked and I was determined to get it finished before I went to sleep! This was the only picture that was taken on Sunday.

Monday 10th August 2015


On Monday I turned into a doll surgeon. I found Isabella's beloved Teal doll in the garden. The puppies of anarchy had been playing with her and she was ripped. Thankfully I found her and not Isabella so I sneaked past the children while they were eating, and ran upstairs to sew her up before little lady saw. Thankfully Teal made a full recovery and you would never know she had been ripped!

Tuesday 11th August 2015


I have been so busy this week, pictures really have been the last thing on my mind. This was Tuesdays only picture. This will give you a clue as to what my Great Bloggers Bake Off bake is based on!

Wednesday 12th August 2015


Everything that happened on Wednesday was over shadowed by our trip to A&E after Joseph's finger got closed in the car door! What a stressful afternoon! Thankfully his finger was just bruised and nothing broken!

Thursday 13th August 2015


Thursday was all about finishing off my lovely Amaretti Biscotti for Great Bloggers Bake Off. I am not really a biscuit baker but have finally had a successful biscuit bake! Thursday was non stop getting everything finished at home before we go away. After doing piles of ironing I ended the day with a late one finishing off last minute posts for while we are away. I always hate the build up to going away, I find it very stressful, but it will be nice to get away!

Have a great week x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x