Monday 24 August 2015

#CookBlogShare Week 4 and Week 5 Round Up

I had planned to have my round up from week 4 scheduled to go live while I was away, however I was defeated by time! Therefore this week I am doing a round up of both week 4 and week 5. While I was away Kerry at Kerry Cooks hosted and I have enjoyed looking through the recipes that were shared and enjoyed catching up.

Firstly let me share with you my week 4 favourite recipes. They were...


Charlotte's Lively Kitchen - Soy and Sesame Salmon with Vegetable Chow Mien - I love salmon and this recipe had all of the flavours which I love! It not only sounds a tasty meal but is super healthy too!

All You Need Is Love And Cake - Pistachio and Caramel Biscotti - Since Great British Bake Off and Bloggers Bake Off I have become slightly obsessed with biscotti. This recipe is definitely on my "to try" list!

JibberJabber - Coffee and Walnut Cake - This delicious cake is a classic cake combinations that really are a favourite of mine. I have not made one in a long time and this recipe has given me a desire to bake one more often!

This Is Not My Home - Roasted Aubergines with Pesto, Tomatoes and Cheese - I love aubergines and have been looking for new ways to enjoy them. So when I saw this lovely recipe fro Beckie I knew it would be one that I would try!

Now onto my favourites from week 5. They were...


Foodie Quine - Peanut Butter Oreo Milkshake - Oh wow peanut butter Oreos! Just the thought of this shake has my taste buds going!

Tales From The Kitchen Shed - Sweet Chilli Jam - At the moment we have a lot of chilli's ready to be picked in the greenhouse so this recipe came at a great time. This will be a great way to use them up and on my must try list!

Munchies and Munchkins - Apple and Carrot Crumble - Apple Crumble is always a winner in our house. But adding carrot is a genius way to get more veg into a dessert! Next time I make a crumble I will get giving it a go!

Lovely Appetite - White Chocolate, Vanilla and Raspberry Celebration Cake - I chose this cake for two reasons. One because is is so pretty and two because I love the flavour combinations that have been used!

Tomorrow CookBlogShare is hosted by Mandy at Sneaky Veg. I cannot wait to see what you have been cooking up, old or new posts welcome!



7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention! Super proud right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for selecting my Peanut Butter Oreo Milkshake as one of your Week 5 favourites. It brings all the boys to the yard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK... That sounds delicious! 1 question, honestly, how many oreos did it take to get one that didn't crack? x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for featuring my cake. I'm intrigued about the apple and carrots but I can see how it would work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my chilli jam Kirsty. Love the round up, I've got some aubergines almost ready so I reckon I'll be trying the roasted aubergines too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIPPEE for delicious recipes and inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including my Salmon :-)

    I could really do with a slice of that coffee and walnut cake right now it's one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x