Sunday 9 August 2015

2nd August - 8th August 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

At last we have had a good week of weather! This week has been a more enjoyable and productive week simply because the sun has been shining.

This week has seen the twins playhouse decorated, park play time, lunch with daddy, a lot of baking and a barbecue!

Here is our week in pictures...

Sunday 2nd August 2015


Sunday was a lovely day. We spent a lot of the day out in the garden. Isabella has recently discovered the flowers that the hubby has grown for cutting. She regularly goes and picks some for me.

Monday 3rd August 2015


Monday was a baking day. The hubby has been asking me for weeks to bake some scones. I have found that with my depression I have lost my baking mojo so it did do me good to get a push to do something which, before, I loved. It was lovely baking and I realised that I have missed it. As always I am taking part in the Great Bloggers Bake Off and I hope that it reignites my passion for baking.

Tuesday 4th August 2015


On Tuesday project decorate the twins playhouse began. This is a job which has been on the to do list since it was put up earlier in the year. I thought that the summer holidays was a great time to get the twins involved it the painting. As Tuesday was a lovely day we made a start. Needless to say the twins were covered in paint but we made a great start!

Wednesday 5th August 2015


On Wednesday the Great British Bake Off returned! To celebrate its return I baked a loaf of bread and a lemon cake! Cake must be had while watching the bake off!

Thursday 6th August 2015


On Thursday we went over to have lunch with the hubby. Before meeting him we went to buy some lovely sandwiches and went to a garden centre to meet him. While we were waiting for him to finish his route we had a little walk around the gardens which was lovely. Thursday was a non stop day!

Friday 7th August 2015


On Friday we needed to go to a few shops so the children were told that if they were super good we would go to the park before coming home.

Saturday 8th August 2015


Saturday was a busy day and I only managed a few pictures that we took while the hubby was buying compost for the garden and we were waiting in the car park! We finished the day with a lovely barbecue with my parents.

As always I am sharing with...


TWTWC
Running in Lavender
Tinyfootsteps

14 comments:

  1. I've often used the park as a shopping behaviour bribe - glad they earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scones look delicious #happydayslinky 😀 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you are baking again. I haven't baked scones for ages. Lovely selfie. The twins look so cute, painting the play house

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did the same, baked before Bake Off! Has to be done!! x

    #twtwc

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake looked amazing! :) So glad the Bake Off is back! Although really makes me want to eat cake! :) Lovely week and photographs. The children look super sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm scones. My hubby is always asking me to make scones but I never do because I always end up losing my rag with the mixture!!!

    I'm glad you got your baking mojo back. And yay for Bake Off - I LOVE it.

    Thanks for joining our #HappyDaysLinky

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, scones. Delicious.

    You can't beat the park for a good bribe. My son likes picking flowers too...well, it's usually weeds he brings me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done on recovery your baking mojo, the scones look great, i love the photo of your daughter with her sunglasses on

    ReplyDelete
  9. much prefer the park as a bribe rather than something material.
    Nice to meet up for lunch.
    I have never been able to master scones, they just dont rise, they taste good but look terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you felt your baking mojo return, I definitely agree that cake needs to be had whilst enjoying GBBO! x #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry to read that your depression has stopped you from baking recently but so glad you managed to make those delicious looking scones and lemon cake! I love the Bake-Off too, is it Wednesday night yet? Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum! So much tasty food :) Sorry to hear you've not been baking much :( depression is horrid.

    Thanks for linking up with #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the first photo and the scones look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never made scones!! You have made me want to try!! Thanks for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x